~3~

"early?"
"she is early?!"
"omg, Lalisa Manoban! First time in her life!"
"I can't believe it! She is early"

Motherfuckers.

Every single bitch In this god damn place is taking me being early. They acting like if being early is forbidden for me.

I rolled my eyes and was about to go to work place when I realized that I was promoted yesterday, I slowly walked towards boss's office and knocked on the door.

"come in."

I walked in and my eyes met a pair of dark, honey pool eyes. He stared at me for a while before smiling softly.

"Miss Lalisa, of course.. Now you are my secretary, you are supposed to be with me. Like, be in this room with me."

We just stared at each other nervously.

"you should think before you speak."

His gaze quickly changed, he looked more dark, intimidating and it felt like he would eat me any second. I quickly shook my head

"what did you say?"
"n-nothing"

He glared at me before looking away, I silently walked to the my new office, which was at the corner of the room. A desk, chair, laptop and my coffee!!

The rest of the day, I caught him staring at me multiple times. He doesn't even stares at me, he literally eye fucks me. I have a bad feeling about him.

At around 5pm, everyone left and it was only me and him. I was packing my stuff and was about to leave when he called out my name, causing me to stop. He got up and walked towards me.
Scary.

"Lisa, I was wondering if you wanna like.. Go out for dinner.. A business dinner! As you are my secretary! I need to discuss stuff with you"

I mean.. IU went to lots of dinners with his dad so I guess this is okay, there's just a bad gut feeling but I hope everything will be okay. Further, I don't wanna lose this job.

"yes sure!"

I fake smiled and nodded

"oh good! Then, tomorrow after work, your coming with me"

I shrugged before nodding slightly, his eyes were shining so bright. Cute. His cute. I walked out of the building, to the parking lot.
I was about to walk towards my car when I noticed a familiar Ferrari.

"this car... "

I can't remember well, I have seen it somewhere. I stared it for a while.

"oh my gosh.. This is the same car which followed me that day!"

I looked around, scared that the stalker might be here somewhere. Just for the record, I quickly took it's picture and rushed to my car, getting in and driving to my house. I kept glancing back, just in case the car follow me. It didn't. Not today. Thank lord.

Once I reached home, I plopped on my bed, without realizing I fell asleep.

1:00

I was awaken by a weird noise coming from outside my house. I slowly got up and walked out of room, yawning.

"it's so dark" I mumbled and reached my hand out to switch on the lights.

"what the-"

I remember that last time I saw my room, it was in much WORSE condition than this. My clothes were everywhere and it was just a mess but now.. It's so clean as if like, someone did some sorta magic on it. Do I have a fairy godmother or what??

Just then, I heard a noise of a car horn, I rushed towards the window and peeked out.

Black Ferrari.

It's the same god damn car, it's the car that followed me that day, the same car I saw at my work place and now.. In my drive way.
I was about to call them out and follow them but it was too late. The car already left.

"who is it? What do they want from me?"

Different questions were coming in my mind. I looked around my room and walked out to my living room. My whole god damn house seems to be clean.
I checked all the doors and they were locked, I was fucking scared.
I was about to walk back to my room when I saw note on the coffee table. I walked near it and...

"it's me.. "

There was a picture of me, sleeping. With a note on the side.

"you look so cute when your sleeping, babydoll."

I was trembling, this is getting out of hand. I tore and crushed the note and threw it in the trash. I wanted to throw the picture away too but I wanted to tell about this to Rosé so I kept it safe in my bag.
I don't think I will be able to sleep.

I walked back in room and covered my self with blankets.

Just as I thought, I wasn't able to sleep.
4:00

At this point, I was paranoid. A single noise and I was a scared mess. I tried to breathe heavily and I don't know at what point, I fell asleep.

I'm so bad at this. It's so hard to update too.
-kim