•N•

SONG:Serendipity

By:2young

Lyric: A headache came before love,
All day:it felt like nighttime

Have you ever read a book with Yoongi being a loverboy ? Like a true lovestricken boy? If not then consider my book as one😂.

Yoongi won't be like Yoongi in other books when it comes to his love and pls don't cringe.😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your jaw is bruised , isn't it ?"

His voice is serious, dangerously low.

The next words he hisses out knocks the air out of her lungs.

"Tell me Soo hin........"

"Who hurt you ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like a staring contest , Soo hin stares at Yoongi, her round eyes wide, orbs wavering.

Yoongi's nonchalant expression remains but he still scans her facial features and Soo hin sees it.

"I-its.....its... That is ......"

Her bottom lip wobbles, Yoongi traces his eyes to her hands that rest on her laps, he sees her hands shaking as well.

The discovery confuses him.

"Soo Hin,what is it?"

He urges, seeming to panic a bit at her sudden change in demeanor.

The girl seems dazed

"Soo Hin"

And Yoongi confirms the moment she replies

"Yeah"

So absentmindedly

The soulmate pull is urging him to touch her ,calm her.

Something is not right about her, why is she shaking ?

Could she possibly be afraid of that person?

Is someone blackmailing her?

As a female idol, Yoongi knows its possible for her to experience such things.

If so, has she told anyone?

Or she's keeping it to herself.

The thought makes him clench his jaws , feeling a certain fire building up in him.

He needs to get her to tell him.

But the mindset dissipates the moment he snaps out of his deep thinking to see her state.

The girl is panicking.

She seems to be struggling with her breathing.

"Soo Hin-"

His finger hardly brushes her arm as he tries to calm her when she suddenly shoots up from the couch , startling him.

She walks ahead in panic  ,her back to him.

Yoongi follows suit and stands, the situation and tensed atmosphere confusing him.

She rakes a hand through her hair roughly , scattering it and pulls on it.