•I•

Song: Magic shop

By

Bts

Lyric: Don't forget that at the end
Of my despair,I found you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter dedicated to

xangeleenx

Thanks for your votes girl!😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

"What more do you know about it ?"

He shrugs

"Well not much, the specialist didn't say much about 'Bond Abnormale' ,considering he said we shared the normal one and he also said ,its rare, almost as if it hasn't happened in over nine decades. "

Jin's words replay is Yoongi's mind as he makes his way out of the massive BigHit building.

His hoodie and nose mask on, hands shoved in his pocket.

He was right to assume something is wrong with their bond .

But not yet, he won't believe it, he won't start thinking.

However he will have to find out more about it but first, he must confront her....his soulmate.

Just as the automatic glass door makes a way for him and he emerges fully out of the building, his mobile phone he holds in his hand dings.

He brings his hand out of his hoodie's pocket , swiping the screen to find the notification.

🌟Rm shared a moment with you on weverse🌟

He stops walking and clicks on it.

It loads for a short while before it appears.

There,Yoongi sees a selfie of his soulmate and Namjoon.

He doesn't noticeably show any reaction,only his brows quirk up but it quickly changes to a neutral expression,his eyes blank of any emotion.

The type of look that no one is able to tell how he actually feels.

Yoongi hates it that he allows himself to feel that pang of jealousy that begins to form beneath his chest.

The photo goes with a caption that says...

"Soo Hin ssi is the nicest being 😍"

He reads.

And he doesn't want to see the comments from fans.

Grimly,he drops his hand on his side and proceeds to walk ahead , making his way out of BigHit premises.

As he gets to town, almost every screen in Seoul is displaying images of Soo Hin and Namjoon.