•Y•

Media is a pic of Mark Tuan-GOT7

SONG:Cheap thrills

Lyric: baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi stares at her, he admires every inch of her face. She is so beautiful, he can't believe he has found her, at last.

The silence is unnerving, awkward and tiring. Soo hin is sure with the way he's staring at her, she's sure that the sweats are as a result of those obsidian eyes.

Why were his eyes so enchanting?

No one breaks the silence between them, Soo hin is getting uncomfortable and Yoongi sees it, with the way her heart beat  accelerates, and the manner in which she keeps shifting her body.

"I... I have to g-"

"Let's talk "

Yoongi cuts her off, Soo hin's eyes widen, she finally looks up at him, hearing his voice for the first time awaken something in her.

No, she can't be falling already, she just can't .

'Soo hin wake up, you will hurt him, you don't deserve him! '

She finds herself screaming in her head

But talking won't spoil anything right? He just wants to talk, just once.

She convinces herself, finding herself nodding at him.

Yoongi can't help the excitement, but he doesn't show it, his face is blank, as usual.

The ride in the elevator is awkward, pin drop silent.

Soo hin is sure she's sweating a bucket already.

And Yoongi feels the same way.

But one thing keeps him so happy right now, he can't stop telling himself  .

'I've found her, I've finally found her '

And he is so ecstatic.

His heart, his heart goes wild, right now, the only thing keeping him cool  is the night breeze. They are standing at the roof, staring out the night views of the city. Yoongi notices as she rubs her palm on her bare arm.

Soo hin shivers from the cold air, hitting her so exposed body. She does her best to contain and not make it obvious but she finds herself rubbing her arm in an attempt to warm herself.

A rush of warmth is felt on her body, she instantly jolts in shock, glancing at the male who is now in his inner white shirt.

Yoongi puts it around her (like the gentleman he is)and takes a few steps backwards, Soo hin wants to protest but she finds herself  hugging the coat closer to her body, the warmth relaxing.

"T-thank you "

She stutters, hands gripping onto it

She is engulfed in an awfully relaxing collogne, she inhales in his scent  , his collogne is so warm and she likes it .

Yoongi doesn't bat a lash at her gratitude, he continues to stare at her so blankly, lips parted, and to some extent, Soo hin begins to get nervous under his gaze.

Soo hin wants to feel relaxed but she isn't, the awkward silence is eating her up.

The city light is so beautiful, the night view of Seoul is so relaxing, to the both of them.