•M•

Song: Don't watch me cry

By

Jorja Smith

Lyrics: Have I ever crossed ur thoughts?
B'cos ur name's all over mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K•S•H
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-what?"

I say in a low tone, my voice breaking in the process and stare at him from the center of the living room, a good distance between the two of us .

He is seated on the couch, the position reminding me of the first time he came here, this is exactly where he was seated and the exact place I stood, arguing with him.

"W-what do you mean?"

I repeat, my heart's beat thumping in my ears.

After the chat, exactly thirty minutes time, I heard the bell ring .

He was here.

At first,I decided not to talk to him,knowing very well what happens .

But then after about an hour, I had asked him what he wanted to talk about.

Then he said somethings which I can't even remember now that I get what he meant actually.

Now that he has said something that makes me feel the whole world weighing down on me.

"We need to see a specialist , a soulmate specialist"

The words echo through my head just as everything around me begins to spin.

No

I mentally shake my head.

I can't allow that to happen .

"Soo Hin-"

I raise a left hand to halt his speech, my legs beginning to shake.

He wants us to meet a specialist .

One person will come to know.

Then another person will come to know.

Then another, then another ...

Till its all revealed

A-and...

Choi Beat

Fear creeps inside of me as my breathing increases.

I take a step back, gasping for breath and I see him shoot up and attempt to come near me

"N-no don't "

I forced out in panic , shaking my head at him.