•M•

Media is a pic of Geumjae A.K.A JUNKI , Yoongi's big brother and also, my future brother in-law. 🙊😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter dedicated to
MDivyasaiMallarapu

Thanks love, for ur votes😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New POV

M҉I҉N҉
Y҉O҉O҉N҉G҉I҉

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

The sounds were deafening,that particular sound was deafening. I had been listening to it for as long as I could remember and it was starting to get irritating.

I wasn't even in control of myself, trying many times to be able to move and get rid of the noise but all I was surrounded by was darkness. But fortunately, I could hear voices, at first they were faint but as time went on, I could hear them well. Some were familiar,most of them were but the beeping never stopped.

I was beginning to get pissed. If I could just yell for them to turn it off I would. Confused as to how I got in the midst all these, I tried to remember the last thing I was doing before all these and the memories flowed through my mind like a movie. The last time I was conscious , I remembered the pain and then everything went black, that was when I heard faint voices.

I listened to the conversation that is going on around me and as time goes on,I'm able to make out where I am from their words.

The conversation changes every now and then , I'm not always able to listen to it all because I drift in and out of consciousness .

"Mm.....so I think we are missing a very crucial piece here?"

"What do you suggest it is then doctor?"

"Soulmate issues"

I drift off.

"That undoubtedly explains all the burn and scratches, he must've tried to scratch it to relieve the pain".
"Do you...."

"do you want to say that she's possibly cheating on him?"

"No assumptions but...."

Once again I don't hear anything else as I'm pulled into a deep sleep.

When I feel myself yanked back to consciousness, everything was clearer, I could feel the cool air against my skin , I could hear clearly but the annoying beeping was still there. If possible it became faster this time around .

"Yoongi?!"

I heard a familiar voice call, my whole body felt stiff but I managed to move my hand and groan.

"Mm..."

"OH MY GOD!! YOU ARE UP!!"

The loud voice of Jin yells, startling every cell in me and the beeping became louder.