•S•

Song: We Can't Stop

By

Miley Cyrus

Lyric: Remember only God can judge ya.
Forget the haters,cos some body loves ya-ah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SWEET HEAVENS!!"

"WHERE IS SEOKJIN THAT MAN?!"

"SEOKJIN!!"

"WHERE IS THAT MAN?!"

Those in the living room hear Ji Na shouting from the kitchen.

Namjoon confusedly places his phone aside and makes his way the kitchen .

The moment he steps into the kitchen, he is met with a fuming Ji Na,face hardened as she glares at nothing in particular,her hands on her waist.

"Where's that man?"

She hisses

"U-uh, you mean Jin?"

Namjoon asks nervously.

With the look on her face, Namjoon knows so much that history is about to repeat itself and the eldest is in deep shit.

"Yes, him"

She retorts

"Oh...definitely in his room"

"Call him for me"

"JIN HYUNG !NOONA IS LOOKING FOR YOU!"

No other person than Jungkook calls , seeming to be in the middle of laughing.
And no sooner, Jin's annoyed tone is heard .

"What is it?!"

"Noona is calling you in the kitchen "

Taehyung replies with a snort.

"Hyung what did you do this time?"

Jungkook interrogates,still not done with his laughter .

"What do you mean by what did I do this time around ? I didn't do anything !"

Jin defends and Ji Na's patience seem to wear thin and so she yells.

"Kim SEOKJIN!GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW !!"

Namjoon bites his inner cheeks as he peeks from inside the kitchen to see a wide eyed Jin,waltzing towards the kitchen.

"Oh goodness, calm down woman,I'm coming "

The rest in the living room bubble with laughter , some leaning on each other as they laugh.

"RIP HYUNG!!"

Jungkook calls after Jin who only shakes his head, feeling his soulmate's anger to his dislike.

He gets to the doorway and almost jumps back at the glare being shot his way.

"Woah"

He says, raising his hands in surrender as he tries not to piss her off, carefully walking to her.

"What is wrong Ji Ji"

"Oh don't you dare JiJi me SeokJin, what is all these mess?!"

She points to the sink that has dirty dishes overflowing it as if a volcano just occurred in that area.