•N•

Thirty minutes of answering the Specialist's questions and he is already sweating.
I clutch onto Yoongi 's hand ,holding in my breath. The sweating Specialist removes his glasses, wipes his forehead with the back of his palm before wearing the glasses back as he blinks at the paper in front of him where I assumed he was writing whatever answers we gave him.

"Wait ...." He sighs , stressed out.

"You want to tell me that .... You feel each other's pain...at the same time...you...you feel emotions ? Even if it's over a long distance? And on top of that ....your soulmarks have each other's initials ?"

I could see the CEO and the manager sit up in wonderment at the Specialist's distress , his tone revealing just how unbelievable everything is.

"Can I see your soulmarks ?"

Yoongi glances at me , meeting my gaze. I squeeze his hand to assure him I'm alright . Taking in a deep breath , I prepare myself for the worst as Yoongi takes the lead ,shifting to face the other end as he bends his neck ,enough to reveal it.

I stare intrigued at my initials , carved beautifully on his pale skin. Pride and something I can't quite decipher fills my chest.

Then , a throat cleared from the specialist snaps me out. I take it as he wants me to do same. So I do it , sweeping my hair to reveal my mark.

"Wow ...."

The specialist lets out , taking off his glasses and swiping his forehead off the sweat.
It was beginning to get amusing at his reaction towards our bond. Honestly , the manner in which the Manager stared with his mouth slightly ajar as he watched on made me want to laugh. The only person who was still trying to be professional was the CEO.

Sighing , the Specialist who's name I couldn't remember removes his glasses , resting it on the table before rubbing his eyes.

"Is there something wrong ? "

The CEO asks , finally showing some sort of worry or emotion for a start.

The man sighs and nods , resting both of his hands on the table.

"Yes ,there is "

He replies. "What is it then ?"

The Manager jumps in , looking as equally worried. "I'm afraid to reveal to you , Mr Bang that these two do not share any soulbond like Bond Normale"

My eyes widen , breath caught in my throat as I begin to tremble. At this point in time , I couldn't understand how my soulmate could maintain so much composure.

"They share Bond Abnormale"

"What ?"

The Manager almost yells in startle , the CEO following suit as he leans forward. However to my surprise,Yoongi didn't even flinch. He didn't look surprised one bit....it was as if ....he knew ?

The words become a question to me myself .

"But....but that doesn't even exist ! It's only spoken of...."

"That is it Sejin , and that's not all"

I stare at him in alarm. "We can never know the consequences of Bond Abnormale. The bond always has more in-store that researchers have every discovered. That is why we will have to have them constantly checked up on, they will have to see a specialist periodically because it can be dangerous "

"Wait , are you sure it really is ?"

The CEO finally speaks over his shock.

"I'm afraid yes Mr Bang. Even I can't believe my ears and eyes. I've been a specialist for thirty years and this is the first time I'm coming across it "