•D•

Media is a pick of Yeontan ❤️

M•Y•G

The feeling of standing at the balcony , staring out the night view ,knowing very well my soulmate was just an arm's reach was so good. I left her in the room to comfortably get ready and if I'm not going to pretend anymore , the main reason was to control myself.

If the bond did affect me than it did to her , then I seriously understood why. Right now ,I was pushing all my urges aside to not look like a crazed lovesick puppy to her.

It felt great to finally have her around, she looked so happy, she was so happy. The memories of the celebration we had with her replayed in my head. Her smile,her laugh, her light brown orbs that looked like they were gold when light reflected on them.

Her eyes glowed ,with her hair . A smile crept on my lips.

"Yoongi , Bangtan is not only about you . If you go alone , with this dangerous bond, we do not know what will happen. This is a grand tour Yoongi, everything has to be in place , we can't afford any hindrances "

"I know Hyung but I don't want her to leave everything and come along . She has a life here, a career ,I don't want her to feel as if I'm dragging her into mine "

"She won't have to feel that way because she's your soulmate. She understand that it comes with duties. The others soulmates have been doing it , no matter what , she has to make some sacrifices "

"Why does she have to be the one making those ?!"

"Because you are her soulmate and when the time comes, you'll also make them for her. You both will have to do anything survive this bond".

That was the conversation I had with the CEO after I felt her emotions, though she had left. I went there angry at him and in the end, had to apologize for raising my voice at him.

"She looks genuinely happy ,isn't she ?"
Jin appeared beside me. I gave him a side glance ,he was smiling. I pursed my lips and nodded. "She is "

I answered quietly. "Most of us have taken a liking of her , you just look at Jimin and Taehyung "

He chuckled and I grunted. "Don't remind me, those two brats ". Jin burst out laughing at my words. "I know , they wouldn't stop talking about her. Those two were obsessed with Jina for as long as I can remember. They even used to follow her at her work,they'll go to the restaurant,find her at which one she was at and stalk my soulmate till she was done,then bring her back. They were snooping around at every restaurant that the Park family owned, following her "

I rolled my eyes. "If they there do that to my soulmate,I'll have to decapitate them"

Jin laughed louder. "I know you will, you can handle them better than I did"

Jin added. Soo Hin had taken a liking a liking of those two, it wasn't like I could do much about it if they made her happy. But it annoyed me that they could interact with her better than myself .

"Try to hide your jealousy a bit though , it's as plain as day "

"I'm not jealous" I grumbled with a glare. Jin scoffed. "Oh I believe you , and pigs fly "