•U•

Song :STIGMA

BY

V

Lyric: Why couldn't I say it then?I have been hurting anyway,really I won't be able to endure it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That whilst the doctors don't even know what caused the state that he is in....his own soulmate, is actually the cause of it all !"

"His own soulmates actions almost killed him! Because she was sleeping with other men even after they've been bonded and she was so clueless that she doesn't even know the consequences of her actions! HOW COULD YOU SOO HIN?! HOW COULD YOU?!"

The words ring in my mind,my vision spins and before I know it, I'm drawing closer to the ground.

I crumble onto the ground .

"W-what?"

My voice comes out strained and shaky , the wheels in my head refusing to spin.

"Yes, I heard his condition is critical , Seoul Hospital is chaotic as we speak, fans are everywhere and I heard the company tried to cover it up by lying that he hurt his shoulder during practice but Yugyeom is close to the youngest member, Jungkook told him that they don't know what was the cause and they found him lying in a pool of his own blood".

A sob rips through my chest and my heart skyrockets at the mention of blood.

"W-ha....h-how ....h-how?"

I stutter out miserably, not understanding anything.

Jackson comes close till he's standing right before me, he bends down to my level.

"Listen and listen very carefully Soo Hin, this is what a Soul-bond means"

I nod numbly, not able to answer him verbally .

"Once two people are bonded,they become one, your souls become one. And everything that one does has an impact on the other. Even though every bond is special in its own way, the worst you can do is cheating on your soulmate. A soulmate bond is made in such a way that ,it keeps people together. It is sensitive Soo Hin"

He whispers , I look up at him with glassy eyes, tears streaming down my face truly.

"I don't know much about it when you do that but I do know that has an impact,enough to kill your soulmate if you have intimacy with another person. Some bonds are super sensitive that it is triggered when you merely touch other people or when any other person aside your soulmate touches you. That pain you caused him could've killed him"

I am dazed as I mull over his words , an ache in my heart building.

My heart throbs with pain and guilt builds up within me.

How?

How could that happen?

Jackson ignores my face throughout, I can tell he's trying his best not to hate me.