How does he know?

Sorry if I make a lot of spelling or grammar mistakes. I can also write something stupid about Saiki's powers or their names so if that happens please forgive me and comment so I could fix it.

Meanings:

"talking"

'thinking'

Thank you for reading this

Saiki's POV

As a psychic you not only learn how to hide your powers but also how to hide your feelings. From who? Well from your family, friends, people around you but sometimes even yourself. So here I am the psychic walking back home with Kaido and Nendou since I somehow managed to avoid Teruhashi which is an accomplishment if you ask me.

Of course like always Nendou opens his mouth and says "Hey guys wanna get some ramen?".

Seriously sometimes I think I'm stuck in a time loop. Even though I have to admit ramen is pretty good. Today however I especially didn't want to come but I knew I didn't have a valid reason not to go and if my mom finds out I didn't agree it would probably be VERY bad for me to say the least. So after hearing that I didn't say anything nor I showed any emotions whatsoever or so I thought.

Kaido turned his head in my direction and studied my face for a second as if I was showing some kind of strong emotion or something. He then quickly turned back to Nendou and said

"Sorry Nendou but maybe we should go another time" He smiled a little clearly afraid to sound rude.

'Saiki obviously doesn't want to go eat ramen today but he probably wouldn't have sayed anything so I hope I did the right thing by declining the offer for both of us.' - the blue haired boy thought to himself.

"Oh that's fine I do need to clean the house anyway" - Nendou said and started talking about something completely random also asking some stupid questions witch Kaido answered.

This topic may have been over for them but not for me. I was actually shocked that the boy who claimed to be the Jet Back Wings could read me so well. I think no I'm sure I had the same bland expression as always so how come he knew what I was thinking ?

Now that I think about it the light blue haired boy could read other people pretty well unless it was about crushes on people or his obsession with the superhero thing but other than that he could always tell if something was wrong or if something was bothering the person. But I still don't get how could he read ME?! After all I have the same expression on my face almost all the time. Even my parents can't understand what am I thinking kinda often. Hmmm... now then I look back this isn't the first time he understood what I was thinking or feeling for that matter. Wait... why am I thinking about this? I don't care about him at all! Well maybe a little like that one time he jumped to save the girl in the class from a snake or that one time he... Wait no no no I don't care I only did that because...

"SAIKI!" - Kaido shouts trying to get my attention.

I suddenly snap out of my thoughts realising that I zoned out for a long time unintentionally which happens very rarely.

"Saiki are you ok? You have been spaced out for awhile now" - said the childish boy.

"I'm fine" - I said telepathically trying to suppress my thoughts. I looked around realising that Nendou was nowhere to be found.

"Oh you were so spaced out you probably didn't notice but Nendou saw someone he knew down the street so he said bye and ran off to talk to them " - Kaido said somehow knowing what was I thinking again. All though this time I think a lot of people would understand why was I looking around.

"Oh" - I replied simply to Kaido's statement.

"So are you exited for the school trip next week?" - the short boy asked turning his head to face me with a smile.

"Not really" - I answered honestly.

"What? Why not?" - he asked me making a pouting face. And even though I couldn't see that like a normal human being I still found it cute. Wait? What? I never thought anyone was cute before. It's probably nothing.

"I just don't think it's that special that's all" - I replied to his questions looking at my feet.

Kaido looked at me with a disappointed look on his face and said - "Well I'll try to make it as special as I can. So you could enjoy this trip just as much as I and the others will!" - After that he smiled widely letting me know that he meant what he said.

As he did those things I realised I was near my home already so I turned to my house gate opening it slightly and said - "Sure". After that I couldn't help but smile a little as the boy happily squeaked saying goodbye and picking up his pace. 'Weird I don't even know why I'm smiling' - I thought as I walked into the house.

Fortunately my unexplained happiness didn't last long before Teruhashi's brother decided to come in the middle of our dinner. Saying some nonsense about how I'll do something bad to his sister and what a big perv I am. 'A little ironic to say these kind of things then you are the one who wants to date your own sister' - I thought as I listened to him talk. Honestly I didn't care what he was saying until he started shouting about going to the trip with his precious Kokomi and the whole class. Yea there is no way I'm letting that happen. Maybe I'm not excited for this trip but if he will come then the trip will be ruined before it even began. As he turned and walked away laughing creepily I decided to tell his manager his plans to go to our school trip with his precious Kokomi. I sighed and suddenly heard Mera saying how sad she was that she couldn't go to the trip. Maybe I'm not a hero but I couldn't ignore this. 'Yare yare you win this time Teruhashi.' - I thought sighing again.

HI I hope you enjoyed!