necklace

Authors note

Hey kings, queens and other royalties with different pronouns sorry for making yal wait and I'm also sorry to the person who I told I would update last week and update a couple of days later hope you don't mind (please don't kill me). Anyway I hope all of you will enjoy this chapter and please comment if you want since I would like to get some feedback or new ideas (totally not because I love laughing or reading your sweet comments).

Enjoy <3

Third person's Pov

In the early morning the blinds moved opening up a narrow path for the warm sun to find its way in and wake up a certain someone. The glimmer of light searched for its victim in the room surrounded by quiet snoring. It followed the little crumbs of last night's ate sweets trying to cross a big pile of clothes and already packed suitcases with unneeded souvenirs.

Then the light finally reached the sleeping bag for summer it stopped for a second as if giggling before swiftly moving to the top of it. But fortunately no one was there. The glimmer searched around the room for a couple of minutes trying to find the blue haired boy and still somehow annoy him but sadly didn't have enough time as it had to move on to the room above. Lastly it grazed the doorknob of the bathroom finally giving up on the cat and mouse game while moving up to find another victim.

The second it left Kaido opened the door slowly clenching some clothes in his hands and tried to quietly walk to the window where his suitcase was placed fearing the creak sounds. Today however it looked like the floors were worn out because they decided not to make any sound at all as the short boy walked on them.

He then looked at the warm sun through the window and smiled a little as if knowing he won a game the glimmer of light set up for him. The blue haired boy closed the shutters tighter fearing the light will wake up his friends.

Kaido then placed his things in the suitcase and decided to read a book his mother instructed him to finish. He looked around the room finding a corner near the window where the curtains weren't fully covering the light and decided to sit and read there until his friends woke up. The only things he underestimated was what his brain will actually focus on or rather who.

The short boy sat quietly in the corner his back turned to the cold wall supporting his weight which was surprisingly comfortable. His eyes focused on the page before him while his fingers were tightly holding the book. To a stranger he would look very focused on the confusing plot this novel had to offer however nothing is what it seems in this universe.

If you would look at Kaido more closely you would notice that his fingers were rubbing the paper anxiously, his eyes were reading the same lines over and over again trying to finally understand what was written, his body was rocking back and forth slightly, itching to move somewhere else. Where? Well maybe his hearing could answer this question since the only thing it could focus on was the sound of someone turning in their sleeping bag over and over again followed by heavy breathing.

He tried to stay focused but he just couldn't ignore someone who was clearly struggling. Kaido decided to at least check it out before coming back to read the old curled lines his mom called important. The blue haired boy stood up hesitantly and started walking to the source of the strange sound. A couple of steps later his eyes landed on none other Saiki Kusuo.

Kaido's POV

'what's happening to Saiki?' - I thought standing there like a statue glued to a stand.

'This is very unusual considering the fact that it's Saiki. But what is wrong with him exactly?' - I questioned as I crouched down to see him more clearly.