Please get better soon

Recap:
'Besides he's not gonna wear that necklace all the time, right?'
End
Saiki's pov
Wrong, Kaido has been wearing that accessory for the past week and its becoming a big inconvenience for me. I can't tell when he walks up to me, wants to start talking to me or when he's gonna pop up behind me. And it's a little weird not knowing how he feels it's not like I want to know it's just strange that I can't fully understand him now.

'I don't know why the inability of knowing Kaido's thoughts is so frustrating I mean I guess it has been only a week so maybe I'm just not used to it yet' - I thought as I crossed the street trying to get to school before any of my chaotic acquaintances decide to bother me.

To my surprise I was able to reach the school without anyone trying to invalidate my personal space but right then I stepped in the classroom I felt that something was off. But I ignored it and took my usual seat near the window. I was waiting for the class to start until I heard a conversation that intrigued me.

"Hey Teruhashi kun have you seen Kaido kun?" - Chiyo asked her friend who was annoyingly staring at me.

"Huh? Oh ah no, I didn't but I heard his mom screaming to our teacher through the phone about Kaido not coming to school today" - Teruhashi replied to Chiyo turning her attention back to me.

"Really?! Oh no he must be really sick or something I never saw him skipping school before even then he has colds" - the brown haired girl blurred out worriedly.

'Kaido is sick and heavily too?' - I questioned not really waiting for a response.

'Well it doesn't matter his mom will take care of him and he should be back soon... I mean of course I know she can be strict sometimes but surely she's helping the boy so I shouldn't think about this' - I stated trying to convince myself that everything was fine. But I don't think my feelings agreed with my mind because I started to get that unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach again. It was similar to the time I saw Kaido covering his ears from Nendo's shouting but this time was even stronger.

'I'm sure he will be fine...right?' - I asked myself turning my attention back to the girls.

"He never skipped class even then he was sick?" - the blue haired girl asked.

"Yea I mean he's always so responsible and hard working you know..." - the shorter girl trailed off.

"You are dozing off~" - The 'perfect' girl said.

"OH C'MON you know I can't help it he's just so cute and bubbly and kind..." - Chiyo said with a sweet tone.

"You are doing it again~" - The blue haired girl chimed.

'Gosh they're annoying its enough hearing Chiyo's thoughts about Kaido all the time which are always praising him and saying how adorable he is but now Teruhashi is making it worse' - I thought turning back with a huff.

'It only annoys me because well... she thinks like that all the time and her mind becomes kinda loud and messy that's the only reason why this is bothering me' - I started explaining as if I wasn't sure of myself.

'Well the class is about to start I should stop thinking about this' - I noted looking at the clock.

The bell rang and our teacher walked in. I tried focusing on the lesson but the image of Kaido feeling terrible without anyone to help him stayed in my head. Even then so many minds tried to distract me with their useless thoughts I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

As the lessons went by I tried my best to pass the time which was trying to be as slow as possible for the day. But my anxiety about my friend just couldn't leave me alone. My mind was making up scenarios that was close to Kaido's imagination if that's even possible. But I somehow made it to lunch time.