missing

☕️3 persons POV☕️

"Yare Yare" - Saiki thought as he woke up to a painful sound. It was hard for him to understand where is it coming from or why. Kusuo's brain just wasn't ready for another long day after sleeping for such a short time. Refusing to wake up or even try to process anything what was happening. But his feelings were the exact opposite. The moment he woke up he felt that something was wrong. Something was missing. Somethimg important...

'cold...' - Saiki fought. His fingers slightly moving as if looking for what was missing.

'warmth... where,where is it?' - he asked himself determined to get the answer. But his brain just murmured in response.

'But why, why is it gone?' - he asked again feeling empty, still trying to figure out where his warmth had gone. The more he wanted it the more distant it became. The more he longed for it the more it seemed unreal. The more he searched for it the more it felt like it never existed.

"Wake up!" - someone shouted. Here it was again that painful sound Saiki heard earlier.

'I don't care about that, just...just tell me where is it' - Kusuo fought as his brain finally decided to try and comprehend what was happening.

'He's not here' - Saiki fought as his heart started to pound in his chest as if trying to escape and find him themselves.

But who?

...

'KAIDO!' - Kusuo shot up as his brain and senses finally found, what was taken from them or rather who.

"Wow buddy you okay? You look terrified" - Nendo asked as he looked at Saiki confused.

Kusuo didn't hear that though as his eyes rapidly searched for the missing piece in his heart. He scanned the whole room looking and looking but to no avail. All of a sudden he heard a creak. His full body reacted to it as if it was a loud couche's visall.

"O-Oh good morning S-Saiki. You finally woke up" - Shun said with a small smile on his face.

And instantly Saiki calmed down as he looked at Shun's smile.

'Morning' - he replied with his blank expression as always.

"Oh so you're good. I guess I was just seeing things" - Nendo said the last part murmuring to himself.

"Oh and buddy I don't want to rush you but the teacher was shouting at us to go get breakfast for the last 10 minutes" - Nendo stated.

Saiki's POV

I didn't answer Nendo as I stood up, grabbed my toothbrush and clothes walking 'straight' to the small room not looking at anyone. Just taking a little glance at Kaido before I disappeared into the bathroom locking it.

I walked to the corner of the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

'What happened?'

'Why did it happen?'

'How did it happen?'

I asked my reflection which only replied with the same questions. My mind was working hard to perfectly remember that moment last night. It was clear but at the same time dusted as if something was stopping it from being visible to psychic eye.

'Kaido acted as if nothing happened. But... what if it didn't happen?' - I thought as I rubbed my ring. It was like a gate keeper from me finding out the truth.

'Could it be that the whole moment was just my dream? But it felt...so real' - I thought grabbing the corners of the sink with my hands.

'And if it was just my imagination then why...why did I dream about him like that...?' - I questioned glancing to the man in the mirror. Since a little piece of me still hoped that he can answer these questions.

'And even if it was a dream then why can I still feel his welcoming warmth, his sweet sent, his soft hair, his beautiful curves...' - my senses screamed, trying to convince me that it was real. But my brain covered everything with a pinch of reality and a spoon full of questions. Which my reflection refused to answer.

Authors note

Thank you to everyone who believed I would eventually post and I'll really try to update more in the future. Have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning all the kings, queens and other royalties with different pronounce.