Chapter 6:USJ

Yn POV

The whole class was in their hero costumes expect for Midoriya,since his costume had a lot of damage.I noticed Iida was stressing out about the bus.

eso es mucho estrés para un problema tan pequeño (That's a lot of stress for such a small problem)

I nodded as we enter the bus,I sat down next to a boy with black hair.I let out a nervous sigh,I looked at my hands nervously but no one noticed thanks to the vail covering my face.Thank goodness.

"Hey"

I perked up and saw looked at the boy next to me ,"Hi"

He smiled at me,"I'm Sero Hanta and you are"

"(Ln) (Yn)"

I than heard talking so I turned my head to look.

"Midoriya I say whatever is on my mind,can I say something,"Yes Asui","call me Tsuyu","Tsuyu".I'm probably going to keep that in mind.

"Your quirk reminds me of Allmight"

I noticed  he started sweating and tenses up.He starts stammering until Kirishima speaks up."Allmight doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk", Midoriya seemed to relax."My quirk isn't as flashy as others","Your quirk is strong as it is", Midoriya said,I wanted to agree but was to scared."Thanks but it's also about popularity".A boy with sparkles around him stands up,"If were talking about flashy and strong,nothing is as flashy and powerful as mine",but not when you get a stomach ache",a girl with pink skin says.He sits down defeated,then Tsuyu speaks again,"If were talking about flashy and powerful quirks it would definitely be Bakugo,Todoroki",she than continued,"But Bakugo wouldn't be that popular","WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN FROG FACE".The boy with blonde hair and a lightning bolt on his hair smirked,"We only just met you and your personality is mixed with Garbage",he glares at him. The bus soon quieted down after that.Than the bus stopped, we get off the bus and saw a astronaut looking hero, intresting.Ochako  started fangirling,"I love Thirteen".So their name is Thirteen,cool.Thirteen than said a speech about quirks and awareness.Than a alarm went off,I flinched from the loud noise.Than  purple portles started appearing,creepy looking people started coming out.But the one that really stranded out was a boy with a hand covering his face.Sensei went in a defensive stance,"Stay back these are real villains",they must have been the ones that messes with the alarm at school.Sensei told us to run but it was too late we were sucked in.I felt myself falling,I looked down to see water.No no,not water.

Sácanos de esto, ahora!!!!!! (Teleport us out of this right now)

I teleported out and hit the ground.I groan in pain,at least it's better than falling in water.I get up and looked around,I was alone,like always.It seemed to look like a mountain type area.I had a uneasy feeling in my stomach as I walk through.I than heard running behind me,I turned around to block it with my arm.He growled and threw another attack.I than threw him back with a telekinetic force,he than fell unconscious.Than rocks started falling,I barely dodged it but it ribbed the bottom half of my dress so you can see the underwear part.I groan and sent him an attack.More villain's appeared,I started sweating.

Nunca pensé que diría esto, pero creo que necesitamos esa ayuda de basura   (I never thought I would say this but I think we need that trashes help)

I nodded in agreement,I than teleported him here.

"What the hell"

"I need your help with these villains"

"Let the party begin"

"And no killing just injure them"

He scoffed and rolled his eyes,"Fine".

He than takes his section and I take mine.More villains kept on coming,I took a deep breath,they than started charging at me.I jumped up and landed making a large force sending them back.

I jumped up and landed making a large force sending them back

I smile,it actually worked.

Buen trabajo (Good job)

Chucky walks over,"I see you have been training,good job kid","Thanks".I look at his section,they were all crying in pain,I gave him an unamused expression."What,you said to just injure them",I sighed and shook my head.

"Kid look out"

I was than sucked into another  portal,I was now infront of the villain with hands.

"O Well what do we have here Aizawa"

In the corner of my eye I see him severely injured,what happened to him.I than see a creature or monster infront of him,it must have injured.I turn my attention back to him,his gaze was still on me.

"Why don't we take off this vail,shall we"

He puts his hands on my vail and it disintegrated.He stares at me unmoving.

"Young Shigaraki are you okay"

He seems to snap out of it,"I saw your fighting your pretty good,let's see if you can deal with this",he puts hand on my neck.It started disintegrateing than it stopped,what just happened.His eyes widened,"How"?,I looked up at him,"You can't break something that is already broken".

"HAVE NO FEAR I AM HERE"!!!

Allmight is finally here,now's my chance.I changed my form,he looked suprised and released his grip on my neck.I teleport my way out and landed safely on the ground.

"(Ln) are you okay"

It was Midoriya,I looked at him and he looked at me scared.I look at the ground he's scared of me,just like everyone else.I run to Aizawa,I touch his pressure on point,thank God hes alive.I looked up to see Allmight having trouble defeating it.The villain who I now know as Shigaraki said it can regenerate itself,now it just got harder and Allmight looks really tired.

tengo una idea (I have an idea)

What is it ?

Ve al agua y úsala para inmovilizar a la criatura y ayudar a Allmight (Go to the water and use it to restrain the creature to help Allmight)

Okay

I ran over to the water,I hope I can do this. I stuck out my hand the water started rising. I than sent it the the creature arms.The water wrapped around the creature arms and stopped it from moving.Allmight started punching it yelling plus ultra.The creature was destroyed, Shigaraki looked annoyed and angry.Than he was shot in the legs,the Heros are here good.I than started coughing out water,oh no.Whats happening to me?I fell on my knees and contiunued coughing up water.Chucky runs over,"Kid what's wrong",I couldn't respond and fell to my side.I started shaking uncontrollably,I fet my eyes rolled back and I could see a figure in the distance,it looked like a women.I than fell unconscious and heard  Chucky's voice fading away.