Chapter 9: Back to school

Yn pov

I took a deep breath as I waved mama and papa goodbye. They smiled at me reassuringly at me, I returned a awkward smile and left. I closed the door behind me. I looked ahead to see Kaito smileing," Good morning". I smile at him," good morning". I than walked over to him and walked away with him. As we walked through a crowd, I felt my breath hitch and started shaking. I than felt my hand get grabbed, I turned to Kaito he smiled reassuringly at me. I took a few breaths as we left the crowd. The rest of the way wasn't so bad until we reached UA. He put his hand on my shoulder," I'll see you after school okay". I knew that is I responded I would start stuttering, so I nodded. He smiles," Good luck,bye", than he left. Now it's just me and all my worries, just great. I quickly walked past  everyone until I saw my classroom. I than started to walk slower as I was closer to the door. I than stopped, I did make any move to open the door. I than felt a cold hands on both my shoulders.

"no te preocupes estoy aqui contigo, si pasa algo mal, los golpeare" (don't worry, I'm here with you and if something bad happens ill beat them up)

I slowly smiled and my worries started to fade away. And when I was about to open the door I heard them talking.

"Hey Midoriya, you saw (Ln)'s quirk in action right"

"Yes", I heard hims say nervously.

"So, how does she look when she used it",

"If I'm being honest she looked really scary w with her appearance", he said a little fearfully.

Just what I thought, I knew he was going to be afraid of me and now everyone is going to be afraid of me now too. Just great, I though it was going to be different here but I guess I was wrong. I felt her energy get stronger and her anger. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I felt their stares on me but I kept looking at the ground and quickly went to my seat. I put my bag down and sat down. I looked at my hands on my lap and didn't listen to their conversations. Than I looked up a little to see Aizawa-sensei at the door, at least he is better.

Timeskip

I decided to not eat lunch today and stayed in class. I got my phone out and started going through my gallery. I smiled at pictures of my neices and nephew. I wish they didn't live so far way. I put my phone away and layed my head on my desk. I just want to get this day over with. Than the door opened, I sat up to see Bakugo. His fierce eyes stared at me and I flinched. He walked up to me and stared down at me. I could feel myself shaking. He than slams his hand on my desk and I jump.

"Listen here freak girl,  what are you doing here"

" I-I want to be a hero just like everyone else", I answer quietly.

"You sure your not a villian, I saw your appearance change, is that what you are , a monster"

"N-no", I whimpered out.

He than grabs my bag and I tried to get it back but he pushed me away.

"Do you have some spying stuff in here to give away information"!!

I felt my eyes tear up and shook my head. He goes through my bag and grabs my teddy bear. My eyes widened in horror as he looked at it.

"Is your spying device in here"

I get up and try to grab it," There's nothing in it, just leave me alone", I cried out.

He snarls at me," I don't believe you"

He grabs the bear and rips its head off. I stared at the headless bear and it had stuffing coming out of it. He drops it on the ground and I ran to it. I kneeled down and grabbed its ripped body. I brought it close to my chest and my tears wouldn't stop.

voy a matar a ese perro ( I'm going to kill that dog)

I felt her try to take control of me but I stopped her.

The bell rung and I sat at my desk without looking at him.

Bakugo pov

I don't know what took over me,I guess I was just blinded by rage. I didn't react until the deed was done. I looked at her broken form, it must of been very special to her. Before I could say anything, the bell rung and she got up and went to her desk without even sparing a glance at me.

???? Pov
Did you really think I'll leave you alone (Yn). I'll make your life a living gell for as long as you live. I smiled and left the scene once the bell rang.

(Yn) Pov

I guess my life isn't going to get any better is it. I looked at my now blurry looking desk.

Flashback

I'm a bit upset that Kaito couldn't make it today but I understand because he's sick.  I was on my way to return the library books to the library. Than I was harshly pushed by someone and I started to fall down the stairs. I than heard laughter all around me as I started getting up. I look at the floor and ran out of the school. The books aren't due until tomorrow than that's when I'll return them.

End of flashback

I than looked at my desk as I heard everyone entered. I'm just glad this is my last class. I felt someone stare at me but I didn't bother looking up.

A while later

Class finally ended and we were making our way out but the door was blocked by a bunch of students. I couldn't take their stares, so I looked away nervously.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs", I heard a very familiar face and I looked up to see Shinsou

"I wanted to be in a hero course but like many others here,I was forced to choose a different track such as if any of us do well in the sports festival.The teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course, scouting the competention".

I could feel the atmosphere tense up in my class. I guess this will make everyone to do there very best at the festival. I guess I'll have to too. He than looked at me and frowns," Have you been crying", I looked away so I didn't have to look him in the eyes.

"Did they say something to you"

I didn't respond and decided it was time for me to leave.

"Excuse me, please"

The students started to move and left.

Shinsou pov

I know they did something to her, she didn't look me in the eyes. And they looked guilty when I asked her. I clenched my fist," I know you did something to her, your going to pay for this at the festival", I glared at rung.

Yn pov

I walked out of campus and looked back. I hope things will change after the sports festival. But we'll see. I than started walking away, Karasuno here we come.