Chapter 14: First Fight:Midoriya vs Shinsou

Yn pov

Midoriya and Shinsou have made their way into the arena and Midnight announced to begin and the stadium became silent, waiting for either one of them to make a move.

Izuku pov

As soon as Shinsou was infront of me, he glared at me. I stayed silent so he won't use his quirk on me. It was silent until he spoke up.

"I knew the hero course would be stuck up but I didn't think they stoop so low  to treat someone like they aren't their"

I stayed silent and looked at him confused, this seemed to infuriate him.

"Your really going to act like you've done nothing wrong. Let's see if this rings a bell, (Ln) (Yn)!"

My eyes widened at her name. (Ln)

"Oh now you remember, she was the one you befriended, then you turned her away just because of her quirk. She heard what you guys were saying about her after the USJ, she heard every single word but chose not to say anything to you guys. You wanna know why hmm. It's because she believes those words, it's what she was called her whole childhood"

I looked at the floor in shame, how could I have let this happen. I know how it feels to be called names and be treated unfairly but no I became just like them, I'm no better then them.

"I would find her at lunch crying and always had to console her. And every time I did, she said she was used to it but it was better because she wasn't getting beat up. Do you know how messed up it is that she's accepting just because she isn't getting beat. She would get beat up everyday at her middle school and no one would do anything, not even teachers. She didn't tell her parents because she knew they couldn't afford to switch her to another school".

I really messed up, didn't I. I then started to shake with frustration.

"Now tell me Midoriya, is she scary. Does she scare you?"

I looked up to try to look him in the eyes but I couldn't.

"Your just as messed up as your classmate , his name is Bakugo if I'm correct?"

K-Ka-chan, what did he do to her?

"You wanna know what he did to her. Are you aware of a teddybear she keeps in her bag?"

Teddybear? Wait, I remember her hugging a teddybear at lunch before I entered the classroom because lunch ended. I always wondered why she carried that around.I nodded.

"Well, he got her teddybear and ripped it infront of her because he thought she was a spy. That teddybear was going to be given to her twin brothers that were lost due to a miscarriage. She kept it because she blames herself for being bad luck and is a way of comforting herself when she's alone. But now that was robbed from her too"

I'm so sorry (Ln).
.
.
.

I then remembered when I invited her to eat lunch with us. She seemed surprised I even asked and she softly smiled at me and agreed. I have to admit she looks pretty when she smiles. Now that I think about it, I've never saw her smile after that, she always looking at desk and looks sad. She is also the first one to leave when schools over.

I looked at our seating area and she was nowhere to be seen.

What have we done.

"I thought the hero course was supposed to be heroic, I guess I was wrong about that too. I won't forgive you or your for what you guys have done to (Yn) !"

I'm sorry

"So, Midoriya is she monster you think she is?"

No