Chapter 17:Fight Back

Yn pov

Once Midnight announced start, Ikari released a green gas. I tried to cover my nose but it was to late, I was infected. My body started moving erratically and I wrapped my arms around myself to try to stabilize myself. I started panting angerly , so I tried to control my breathing. You can do this, just be calm. I can't win this fight, if I fight back I'm a monster if I don't I'm a wimp. I squatted down to blow some steam off. I than heard laughing.

"What's the point of holding back, show everyone what a freak you really are", she smirked

In my head La Llorona was screeching and trying to get into control.

La voy a matar (I'm going to kill her)

I started panting and I noticed my nails getting longer, she's starting to take control. I dug my nails into my arms and bit my lip in pain. 

"Stop fighting it, set it free freak"

She started getting frustrated when I kept fighting for control. She huffed and walked up to me,she than yanked my head back.

"I'm giving you a chance,do it or I'll make you pay for making me look like an idiot"

I laugh," I don't have to make you look like one, you already do"

She glared," You finally decided talk back you freak, big mistake"

She kicks me in the stomach and I fall back in pain. She repeatedly continued kicking me in the stomach while laughing.

"Doesn't this bring back memories", she continued laughing with joy

-Flashback-

I was curled up into a ball as Ikari and her friends were kicking me repeatingly while  giggling. As I cried as they continued kicking recording me.

"Your such a crybaby, why don't you grow up", Ikari taunted me.

"Are you you crying for your mommy", one of her friends joined in in the taunting.

The other friend went behind me and yanked my hair bringing my head back. Ikari brought her phone closer and her other friends forced my mouth open as Ikari dumped white milk into my mouth by forced. I cough and spit out the milk as it dripped down my mouth and I was in tears.

"Now you really look like a slut, slut", Ikari stopped recording and walked out of the bathroom with her friends.

I ran into the stall and locked it, the door had a bunch of insults but the most repeated was 'Freak', 'Monster', and 'Die'. I put the top of the toilet seat down and curled up and started crying into my hands.

-Flashback end-

She continued to kick me until I caught out blood, she smiled.

"Go on, prove me right, Freak"