Chapter 5:Class Rep

Yn POV 

Class has just started and was now just waiting for Sensei.She groaned in annoyance,"cuanto mas tenemos que esperar [How much longer do we have to wait]," he's probably on his way right now.The door opened to reveal Aizawa,I sighed in relief.He walked infront of the class and looked at Blondie,"You have potential but don't be so childish understood","Yes",he replied calmly that suprised me.

Es el fin del mundo!! [It's the end of the world]

I quietly giggled and he continued,"And Midoriya don't be so reckless with your quirk","Okay",he replied nervously.Than Aizawa looked at the rest of us,"Now it's time for you to chose your class Representative".The class than started shouting.I than heard the short one shout,"Chose me and I'll make the girl skirt 5 inches shorter".

pervertido[Pervert]

Than than started talking over each other until Aizawa shouted for them to quiet down.He than said to wake him up when we decided.We than started voting,I than though of the boy with glasses,I think his name is Tenya Iida,he seems the most responsible.No crees [Don't you agree]

estoy de acuerdo[I agree]

We put in our vote and put the results on the board.the results were.

Midoriya Izuku: 3

Momo Yaoyorozu:2

Tenya Iida: 1

(Ln) (Yn): 1

Que?!

Te reconocen que lindo[They reconized you how nice]

I looked at Tenya and saw that he looked upset.Than the Blondie yelled,"Who voted for Deku",the girl with brown hair started whistling.

Timeskip

It was time for Lunch and I decided eat here.Than the boy with green hair stood infront of me.He scratched the back of his neck nervously,"Hello,I'm Midoriya Izuku and I was wondering if you would like to sit with me and my friends".I smile softly,"Hello Midoriya,I'm (Ln) (Yn) and yes I would like to eat with you and your friends".He smiled and signaled me to follow him.I got up and grabbed my lunch.I than followed him to the cafeteria to his table.To see the girl with brown hair and the boy I voted for.I nervously sat down and waved a little.The girl with brown hair smiled at me,"Hey,I'm Ochako Uraraka,its nice to finally know you".Than Tenya Iida spoke up,"Greetings,I'm Tenya Iida","Hello,I'm (Ln) (Yn)".I took out my sandwich which I admit is a very plain but it's the only thing we had.They were the ones mainly conversing,I just listened.It turns out Tenya's brother is a pro hero that's so cool.Than a loud noise started ringing it sounded like an alarm.Everyone got up and started heading for the exit.I got separated from the group and was now squished in between people.I don't like this but what is causing this.

No lo se pero salgamos de aqui no me gusta que me aplasten[I don't know but let's get out of here I don't like being squished]

I nod in agreement and teleported to the roof. I look down from the railing to see reporters,but why does it seem that there is something more to it. And how come I didn't see them.

Bueno, nos teletransportamos aquí [Well We do teleport here]

eso es cierto [That's true]

I teleported to classroom and sat on my seat. Thank goodness it's calm now. The class started coming in talking about what just happened. Than Midoriya was chatting with sensei and I heard him say to do whatever he wanted to do. Midoriya than stood infront of us with Yaoyorozu.

"I would like to step down and give my position to Iida"

Iida looked suprised but agreed,"I won't disappoint you".I also heard someone call him exit sign Iida. How interesting?