Chapter 7:Recovering

Yn pov

I grown and slowly opened my eyes.I squinted when I felt a bright light infant of me and a few figures.The figures than disappeared.I adjusted to the light and looked around.I think I'm in a hospital? I slowly got up,my body felt really sore. I looked at my arms to see than bandaged and connected to a blood bag.Did I overuse my quirk that much?

Estás finalmente despierta, gracias a Dios (Your finally awake,thank goodness)

¿Qué sucedió? (What happened?)

Los médicos dijeron que tenías un temblor después de la pelea en la USJ (The doctors said you had a tremor after the fight after the fight at the USJ)

I sigh in defeat,as I look at hands boredly.The only image that wouldn't leave me alone is seeing Midoriya scared of me.I thought I was finally going to have a good start and make new friends.I guess my only friends are my family and the idiot that won't leave me alone.I doubt any of my classmates care that I'm even here.I wonder if sensei is okay,he was in pretty bad shape when I saw him.I got brought back to reality when I heard the door open. I looked up to see my mom and the rest of my family. She ran up to me and hugged me crying,"Gracias a Dios que estás despierto, estaba muy preocupado por ti ( Thank God your awake,I was worried sick about you ).I smiled and hugged her back crying. I than felt more arms around us,I opened my eyes to see the rest hugging us. I guess I'm not really alone am I.

??? Pov

I was busy working on my receives until my phone started to ring. I turned around to check and than the volleyball hit me.

"Ow"

"That's why you pay attention to the ball"

I rolled my eyes and picked my phone,"Hello "?

I took me a while to process what she was saying,"Okay,I'm on my way",than I hung up.

"She's awake "!! As I jump around.

"Who's awake"? By this time the rest of the team was looking at us.

"(Yn)"

"Who's that" ? ,Hinata asked.

"She's a old friend of mine,she was in a coma for three days but she's finally awake"

"Oh my how did that happen ?",Sugawaraa asked.

"You know about the Usj incident on the news"?,they all nodded.

"She was involved in that incident and was the student that was fatally injured"

I put my phone away and got my stuff,"Is it okay if I leave practice early"

"Sure"

"Thanks,Daichi-senpai"

I than ran to the changing room and changed.

Back at the hospital

Yn pov

I'm usually not a picky eater but this food looks disgusting. I only drank the glass of water and put the food aside. I layed back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling,it's so quiet here. The door than busted open to reveal Kaito.

I looked at him confused as he rushed over to me and gave me a bone crushing hug

"I'm so glad your okay"!!

I struggle to breath until he let go and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Why aren't you in volleyball practice"?

"I left early"

I smacked his arm,"Ow"!!

"You better not of ran off with out an explanation,you have to be more responsible"!

"I did",he rubbed his arm.

"Good",I say calmly

"How long was I out"

"Three days"

"THREE DAYS,IM SO BEHIND"!!!!

"Deep breaths,deep breaths"

I listened and took deep breaths,I started to calm down.

"Don't worry you don't have class until two days because of the incident it was cancelled for you guys"

"Thank goodness"

"Oh I got you something "?

"You did "?

"Yup,here"

"Huh"!!!

"You remembered that I liked pigs"

"Of course I did,what kind of friend would I be if I didn't"

He handed it over to me,I than brought him into a hug.

"Thank you,I'm glad I have you in my life",I had tears staring to form.

"I'm glad too",he than hugged me back.