Chapter 16: Past revealed

*Karasuno High School*

Kaito pov

I watched as (Yn) was across from that girl. I squinted at the girl to get a better look and then I realized.

"I know her opponent!"

Hinata looked at me shocked, "How?"

"I rejected her"

Kageyama scooted closer to me," What do you mean, you rejected her?"

"I rejected her love confession"

They both got out of their seats and shouted," YOU DID WHAT!"

I got up and smacked them on their heads," Shut up, their staring at us. Now sit down so I can tell you about it"

They sit down quickly and looked at me with anticipation.

"Okay, this is what happened...."

*Flashback*

I quickly packed up my stuff in my last class which was math. I put my backpack on and was about to walk out until a girl with pink hair,who i don't know, walked infront of me, I looked at her confused. She started twirling her hair with her finger," Hey, um Miura-kun can you meet me behind the school"

"Why?"

"Just come"

She then ran out of the classroom excitedly. She's lucky there's no volleyball practice today and (Yn) is helping a teacher, so might as well kill time. I walked out and made my way to the back of the school and spotted her. She spots me and puts something behind her back, I rose a brow. I stopped infront of her," So what did you want to tell me?"

Her face started turning red and took a deep breath. She then bowed and pulled out a letter with a red heart sticker on it.

 She then bowed and pulled out a letter with a red heart sticker on it

"I've liked you for a while, please go out with me!"

I looked at her shocked while I stared at the letter.

"I-I don't know what to say?"

She looks up at me excitedly and holds my arm against her chest.

"That means you feel the same way but I'm not surprised, just look at me, how couldn't you have fallen for me. What made you fall for me? Oh let me guess! Was it my smile. Wait is it my amazing charm or how much people love me .What am I saying, it was probably everything, am I right. We're going to be the cutest couple in the whole school"

I looked at her shocked," No"

She looks up at me and tilts her head to the side," What do you mean, no?"

I take my arm from her," No, I won't go out with you"

"What, how?"

"I like someone else"