Chapter 10: Volleyball team

Yn pov

I now stood infront of Kaito's school, Karasuno high school. It's smaller than U.A but it's still beautiful. I took out my phone and texted him that I was here. He replied that he was going to meet me here. I waited for a few minutes until I saw him running over. He was wearing a white shirt with black pants. He stopped infront of me and started panting.

"Good, you made it. How was school", he smiles brightly at me".

I looked down at the ground," I'd rather not talk about it", his smile drops and looks at me concerned.

"Okay, I'll drop the topic. But you can tell me anything you know"

"I know", I give him a small smile.

He than gives me a comforting smile and grabs my wrist," Let's go to the gym, I want you to meet my team"

He than drags me over to a building, it reminds me of middle school. He would always dragged me to his practices. He opened the door and motioned me to follow him.

What if they don't like me

Todo va a estar bien, no te preocupes, tienes a Kaito a tu lado.( Everything is going to be fine. Don't worry, you have Kaito by your side.)

I sighed and followed him into the gym.

"Hey everyone, I want you to meet someone"

The players stopped what they were doing and stared at me. Kaito than slings his arm over my shoulders," This (Yn) (Ln). I hope you make her feel welcomed"

The first person to approach me is a boy with short dark brown hair and had a very well toned body.

"Hi, my names Daichi Sawamura, I'm a third year. Nice to meet you, (Ln)-san", he brought out his hand for a shake.

I shook his hand slowly and shyly smiled at him," Nice to meet you too, Sawamura-senpai"

I stopped shaking his hand and another boy approached us, he had light grey hair and he had a very comforting aura surrounding him.

"Hello, I'm Koshi Sugawara, I'm also a third year", he reached out his hand to shake too.

I spoke is hand slowly too and shyly smiled at him aswell," Nice to meet you, Sugawara-senpai"

Then the rest slowly introduced themselves.

"Hello, I'm Chikara Ennoshita, second year"

"Hi, I'm Hisashi Kinoshita, second year"

"Hi, I'm Kazuhito Narita,  second year"

I shyly waved at them and turned my gaze to the only four players that haven't introduced themselves yet. Sugawara-senpai gave them a stern look and told them to introduce themselves.

The first one to speak was a scary looking boy with black hair with blue eyes," Hello, I'm Tobio Kageyama", he says tensely.

The next one had short blonde hair and wore glasses," I'm Kei Tsukishima, first year", he said boredly.

Then the boy beside him had greenish hair and freckles. He reminded me of Midoriya," Hello, I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi, first year", he greeted shyly.

Él es lindo (He is cute )

And finally there was a short boy with orange hair," Hi, I'm Shōyō Hinata. Do you play volleyball"

"Nice to meet you guys too. And to answer your question Hinata-kun, I do play volleyball but I'm not as good as I am in soccer", I reply quietly.