Chapter 1

(A/N): So this is my first story in the Quintessential Quintuplets franchise.. man I sound professional. I'm over here saying 'franchise'. Anyway. I'm gonna start this with my favorite quint, which is Nino. I honestly didn't like her too much till she got her character development, cause seriously.. who goes as far as drugging their tutor? Drugging. Seriously? That's how you get out of getting taught for your own good? I know that you're protective of your siblings.. but man. I'm glad she got her development. After I'm done with this story, the next quint I'll probably do is either Ichika or Miku. Because after what Ichika did... she needs some redemption. I do plan on writing x Readers on all of the quints though.

Anyway have a good read.

~~~

"Fuutarou." A voice that had belonged to a boy with red and black hair called out.

The boy named Fuutarou, who's full name was Fuutaro Uesugi, stopped and saw his best and well, only friend, (Y/N) (L/N), who was covering his face with his hair.

"(Y/N)-kun." He replied as the both fist pumped.

"Yo. No need to be so formal, you don't have to add the 'kun' at the end of my name." (Y/N) said. "Anyway, how was your summer? I didn't get to see you this morning since we're in different classes and all." He asked.

"It was okay. I studied-"

"and went to work.. boringgggg." 

"Y-yeah.. but I like doing that stuff so.."

"Uh huh. You can tell yourself that."

~Very small timeskip~

"Can I have karaage over rice, and a bowl of beef please?" (Y/N) asked the lunch lady.

"Here you go." She handed him a tray.

"Thanks." 

(Y/N) walked up to Fuutarou who was slightly ahead of him.

"Fuutarou, no wonder you're beginning to look like Henry Stickmin. And what the hell is that?"

"It's the same one I always get. A barbecue meal without the barbecue." Fuutarou replied as (Y/N) placed the bowl of beef on Fuutarou's tray. "What are you-"

"Shut up and take it. I know your family isn't doing too great with money, but at least let me pay for you sometimes." (Y/N)'s situation is pretty good compared to Fuutarou's, living in a normal home with his parents, and he basically get's all of the allowance, since his sister is in college.

"Whatever."

"Seriously? (L/N)-kun is eating with Uesugi again."

"We should ask him to hang out with us!"

"He's so hot, right?"

"Yeah but.. why does (L/N)-kun bother hanging out with such a loser? He should hang out with us instead, we're so much cooler." 

"I wouldn't hang out with you since your literally dissing my best friend." (Y/N) slumped. 

"Ignore them, (Y/N). They don't know the joy of being alone. They have no part in our lives anyway." Fuutarou said as the two of them noticed a table.

"Yeah, easy for you to say, you mushroom, dull looking ass." 

"What'd you call me?"

"Don't worry about it." 

As the two placed their trays on the table, the two saw a third tray that came out of nowhere, placing itself a second earlier than them. When the two looked up, they saw a girl with long red hair, with two star pins on the side of her hair.. but the most noticeable thing was-