Chapter 2

The next day..

(Y/N) was currently walking to inside his house, since school had ended for the day, and it was Friday, so he was pretty free to do anything he wanted at home since he finished his homework at school. As he entered his bedroom, he heard his phone starting to ring. He grabbed it from his pocket and saw that Fuutarou was calling, which is something he barely does, so (Y/N) answered the call.

"What's up, Fuutarou?" (Y/N) asked as he put his back on the ground.

"I need something."

"Uh, okay? What exactly do you need?"

"You."

"Listen, Fuutarou, you are my homie but I don't swing that way."

"Not like that! I may.. need your help though." Fuutarou said nervously..

"Uh, with what exactly?"

"I got a tutoring job that pays me five times more than normal.."

"Sounds weird, but go on. That doesn't sound too bad, why do you need my help?"

"Well, I got off on the wrong foot with the student, and if I want to get this job then I have to make things right."

".. Is it the girl you told that they were gonna get fat the other day, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Well, what's her name for starters?" (Y/N) asked.

"Itsuki Nakano."

"...What?"

"What do you mean, 'what'? Her name is Itsuki Nakano."

"I'm pretty sure her sister is in my class. They looked the exact same, well except the hair and clothings obviously."

"...Oh."

"Well.. I'm always willing to help a homie. What's the location?"

"Uh, here I'll send it too you."

Fuutarou sent the location.

"That's the apartment building--"

"The Pentagon? Oh, wait, I live twenty minutes away from there." (Y/N) cut him off.

"Really? That's great, well then I'll see you soon. Also, apparently the floor is the thirtieth."

"Okay, I'll be on my way. Also, wait for me in the lob-"

Fuutarou ended the call.

".."

(Y/N) sighed and took off his school blazer and grabbed a white hoodie. He then walked downstairs and started to put on his shoes again.

"You heading out?" (Y/N)'s mom, Akari (L/N), a woman with slightly long maroon hair, with red eyes just like (Y/N), approached him.