Chapter 15

(A/N): Heyo! Haven't been working on this story due to me working on my other story and another one that I plan on releasing sometime this week

Gonna be quite honest here though, this chapter was ruuuuuuushed. So it might not be enjoyable. But ah, oh well. Enjoy the read

~~~

"Wake up." Akio deadpanned as he started dragging (Y/N).

"Gah-! What the hell, Akio?!"

"Breakfast will be over soon."

"I get it! So stop dragging me you fucking bitch!"

"Yeah, yeah." 

Akio let (Y/N) get up as they both went to the cafeteria.

"Oh yeah, is ------ good?"

"Akio, give me reasons on why the actual fuck you're asking me recommendations for a hentai?!"

~~~

(Y/N) groaned. "Where is he?" He was currently in the in the bath, waiting for Akio.

"Ara~"

He flinched and turned to the voice, seeing Nino.. who was only in a towel. 

Epic.

"What are you doing in the mixed bath?"

"Wait.. what." (Y/N) said blankly. He thought he was in the male's one.

"Well then, since we're here together.." She knelt down. "Want me to wash you or something?"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as he stared blankly into the water.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N).."

"Uh.. This is way too fucking awkward!" He averted his gaze. "..what are you trying to do?!"

"Nothing at all." A grin formed on her face. "What, are you thinking of something naughty perhaps?"

"Hell no! And even if I was, I wouldn't do that in some place like this!"

"(Y/N), are you here-"

Turning to the entrance, they see Akio, who was standing there with a confused expression.

"What the fuck is going on..?" Akio questioned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Akio's eyes widened. "OH SHIT! OH SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH SHIT! NO! THAT IS NOT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! NO!" He slammed the sliding door and opened it back up again. 

"Akio, you're getting the wrong idea-!"

"HAHA! NAH- YOU'RE LITERALLY! YO THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! YOO! SHIT! FUCK! THIS IS TOO GREAT! Y'ALL ARE DOING IT IN THE PUBLIC BATH?! AYEEEEEE-O! (Y/N)'s FUCKING THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER! ! (Y/N)'s FUCKING THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER! (Y/N) FUCKED THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER!"

(Y/N) jumped out of the water and started sprinting towards Akio as he tackled him. "YOU'RE GETTING THE WRONG IDEA!" 

..

"So.. mind giving me a damn explanation?!" Akio deadpanned.

"...I went to the wrong bath and ran into her, that's it." (Y/N) replied.

"You SUUUUUUUUURE?!"

"I'm sure." He droned as he glanced back at his laptop. "Damn it! I swear to god if it takes me months to pull Kazuha I'm gonna-"