Chapter 11

Half assed this chapter lmao sorry if its not that good

~~~

"Four days till the exam.." (Y/N) sighed. "Times like this where I think that suicide is an option."

...

"Yikes, I'm having one of those depression episodes again. It's not like that would obviously work... But I doubt anyone would care at all if I were to leave.. besides my family."

"You should never have come into our lives!"

"Okay.. that needs to stop replaying in my head." (Y/N) gritted his teeth. "But.. she is right in the end."

He scoffed. "Maybe I really am useless though." He stopped in his tracks. 

"What the fuck.." (Y/N) noticed Fuutarou in boat conversing with a girl with long pink hair before she started walking away. "Wait a minute, isn't that.."

Fuutarou tripped as he fell into the pond.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as he quickly ran to help Fuutarou get out, as Fuutarou raised his hand signaling (Y/N) to stop.

"Don't worry about it-"

(Y/N) jumped in.

"Seriously?" Fuutarou deadpanned.

"Shut up." (Y/N) said as he shook his head. "I'm depressed anyway. Let me join you."

"...You look more depressed than normal. You alright?" Fuutarou inquired looking at his eyes.

"I'm fine." Not. "You look depressed too though, dumbass."

"Anyway, was that the girl you met back in Kyoto..?"

"Yeah. It was."

After a few minutes of talking about it, the two finally got out of the pond as they heard a yelp and turned around.

"Uesugi-san? (L/N)-san? What are you doing here?" Yotsuba asked.

"Yotsuba." Fuutarou muttered.

"U-Uh.. Sorry, I'm in the middle of practice. Please take care of Nino and Itsuki for me." She ran off.

"Right. Nino." He turned to (Y/N). I'll take care of Itsuki. You take care Nino." 

"Why do I gotta take care of Nino?" (Y/N) asked.

"I feel like she'd listen to you more than me, and Itsuki's currently at my home anyway.  I'll see you tomorrow though. Feel like shit."

Fuutarou walked off as (Y/N) groaned.

"For fucks sake."

~~~

"That's as far as you go. Please turn back."

"How many times do we need to tell you? We're never gonna let you in!"

"Geh." Nino looked at him in digust. "He's back again? Creep. He'd better knock it off. I need to tell him off. He just keeps coming back."

(Y/N) sighed and hung his head low as he walked away, making Nino's eyes widen seeing the even more depressing look on his face as she threw a towel at him.

"For such a good looking guy, people will start thinking you're an eyesore considering how you look like garbage right now."

(Y/N) turned to her in slight annoyance.

"You're being a bother. Come to my room." Nino said as she walked away.

(Y/N) squinted his eyes at her walking away as he started to trail behind her. "...Was that her being nice?"