Chapter 7

This wasn't a long chapter, but I've been busy (Still busy) these past few days, so updates may be a bit slow but I'll try my best. I would proofread this, but my ass is too lazy, lmao.

~~~

"School camp! School camp! School camp!" Yotsuba was running into the library. She noticed Fuutarou, Miku and (Y/N) sitting down. "Uesugi-san! (L/N)-san! School camp is coming up!"

"Yotsuba." Fuutarou turned around, as she screamed in fear.

"It's me." Fuutarou took off the mask.

"*phew* Uesugi-san." He put it back on. "Who are you?!"

"It's me." He took it off.

"Thank goodness."

He put it back on. "Who are you?!"

"No one can be this stupid, right? Right?" (Y/N) thought.

"It's me." She screamed... again despite him having it off.

"In case you've forgotten, we're in a library by the way.." (Y/N) squinted his eyes.

Fuutarou put it back on. "Help me!" 

"*ahem*" They turned to the girl in front of them. "Be quiet in the library."

"Sorry." Fuutarou and Yotsuba bowed.

"What the fuck did I just tell you?!" (Y/N) asked in a whisper tone.

"Sorry.." Yotsuba apologized. "What are you doing with all these costume masks?" 

"He's on the test of courage planning committee." Miku replied. 

"That's a surprisingly social thing for you to do."

"I'm not doing it by chance. My class is in charge of the test of courage, and my classmates dumped it on my head while I was busy studying by myself." Fuutarou explained.

"Poor thing." 

"He deserved it."

"I'm going to get back at them by scaring the crap out of them. I'll make it a night they won't forget."

"Fuutarou's villain arc is starting." (Y/N) said in fear.

"He's totally into it." Miku added.

"It's not right they're making him do it all on his own, though." Yotsuba replied. "I'm gonna go complain to Class 1."

"Don't bother." Fuutarou turned to her. "Miku's right. I deserved it."

Yotsuba pouted. "But.."

"Besides, I don't even care about camp."

"Then, let's talk about things that could make you look forward to it."

"Looking forward to something and Fuutarou don't mix at all." (Y/N) deadpanned.

"I heard this from my friends in class. Did you know there's a legend about our school camp? There's always a campfire dance on the last day, and any pairs dancing when it ends are destined to spend their lives together."

"That's unrealistic. And silly."

"You're too cynical! Kids these days. It's a campfire! A legend of fate! Don't you think it sounds romantic?"

"It's just a dance at a campfire.. what kind of fate is that legendary?" (Y/N) replied. "And I'm pretty sure you're more of a kid than me and Fuutarou combined."

"What he said. Anyway, let's start studying."

"Yoohoo." They turned around and saw Ichika.

"Ichika, you're late." Fuutarou scolded.