UPDATED Headcannons, Character Facts, Songs and more

UPDATE: I've added some more stuff below the headcannons!

These are some of my personal MCU head cannons, just things that I think! Something kind of fun while I write the next chapter which is a little heavy in plot building and explanation. So I thought y'all might want something fun! Feel free to agree or add your own! Please be kind and respectful! :) some of these have/will show up so let me know if you spot any!
Xo,
Renee

Here we go:

- Sam is bakes/ cooks when he is stressed (I have no reason for this, just a vibe. This better be in TFATWS  haha)

- Natasha is a terrible driver (again no reason. I know she's professionally trained, I just feel like she would be a bad driver idk why)

- HOWEVER, I think Nat taught Wanda to drive

- also Nat always wins at board games. Like every time.

- Peter constantly takes those "which Avenger are you" Buzzfeed quizzes and makes all the others take them too (let me know if you want me to add who I think got which one LOL)

- since lots of y'all asked here it is! The quiz is only for the OG6 (Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk and Thor)

- Peter takes them over and over until he gets Tony but in reality he keeps getting Captain America

- Rina takes it and gets Black Widow. She is so proud of the result that she carried Peter's laptop with her to show everyone what she had gotten.

- Maxim takes it and gets Iron Man, he closes the tab before anyone can see.

- Darlene takes it again and again until she gets Black Widow when she actually gets Hawkeye nearly every time.

- Natasha takes it and gets herself. She gives a smirk and witty remark.

- Bucky takes it with help from Natasha and gets 'Captain America' 

- Sam also gets the result 'Captain America'. Both Sam and Bucky show their results to Steve who is less than thrilled.

- Steve, with help from Peter answers the questions and gets 'Iron Man' on the first try to Peter's amazement.

- Tony takes it and gets 'Captain America', he too shuts the computer down before anyone can see.

- Wanda takes the quiz along with everyone else and when her result reads 'Thor' she laughs and shows everyone. She loves these quizzes, she thinks they are funny.

- Vision, who doesn't understand the purpose of the quiz takes it and gets 'Hulk'

- Natasha and Sam are very much up to date on the current trends and lingo, etc which confuses Steve and Bucky.

- Steve loves Star Wars (again no reason, I just think so)

- Sam Wilson has severe PTSD and still has nightmares about losing his partner, Riley (I feel like this is never talked about)

- Nat is an amazing singer but never in front of anyone but Bucky (again no reason just vibes)

- and to add to that- Bucky is a great dancer

- Pepper Potts makes time out of her busy schedule to spend time with and get to know each of the Avengers.

- At first Bucky would get confused and accidentally call Tony, "Howard"

- Wanda and Nat bonded over shared trauma

- Steve is really bad at learning languages but he's stubborn and keeps trying to get Nat to teach him

- Peggy tried to stop the Red Room (look back to Agent Carter season 1) and she later on met Natasha who reminded her so much of Dottie.

UPDATE: adding more headcannons and some facts about my original characters!!

- let's start with birthdays!

-Rina is an Aries, she is passionate, motivated and is cheerful with relentless determination.

- Darlene is a Libra! (Mostly because this is my sign and Darlene is based off my personality because I'm vain like that lol). She is charming and craves peace and balance. She is intelligent and friendly with a true romantic at heart.

- I don't know much about astrology but Maxim has Virgo energy to be for some reason. From my research virgos are stubborn and hard workers with a need for perfection.

Let me know if you agree with their zodiacs! Tell me your thoughts!

Hogwarts Houses:

I'm just going to list the houses I think each character belongs in! If you disagree tell me! I'd love to hear your opinions!!

- Rina: y'all are gonna fight me on this but I feel Rina is Slytherin.

- Darlene: Ravenclaw- she just screams wit and intelligence.

-Maxim: Hufflepuff- no doubt in my mind.

- Natasha: Slytherin

- Bucky: this was really difficult. But I say Hufflepuff.

-Steve: this one was difficult too. I feel he's a Gryffindor but he also has Slytherin energy to me- like this man tried to illegally join the army that's ambition and cunning.

Sam- Gryffindor

- Tony: Ravenclaw- that's it.

- Peter: very Hufflepuff

- Wanda: Wanda was also difficult because of her development. So early Wanda I would say Ravenclaw but later in the series I would say she's a Slytherin.

Songs:
These are just songs that remind me of certain characters, if you want to know why I think a certain way just comment and I'll explain! And there's gonna be a lot of Taylor Swift and I'm not sorry lol :) Add your own songs!!

- Rina: survivor by Destiny's Child, you don't own me by grace ft g-eazy, elastic heart by sia, til' forever falls apart by Ashe.

- Darlene: God is a woman by Ariana Grande.

-Maxim: Seven by Taylor Swift, ribs by Lorde, the night we met by Lord Huron.

- Natasha: lovely by Billie Ellish and Khalid, Never Let Me Go by Florence and the Machine (I've literally said this for years, Endgame reference not intended lol),

- Bucky: epiphany by Taylor Swift, teeth by 5 seconds of summer (literally no idea why I just think of Bucky when I hear this song), no one won the war by Matt Maltese, Brooklyn Baby by Lana del Rey (couldn't help it lol)

-Steve: a pearl by Mitski (this is literally Steve's song, go listen rn and come back lol), ever since New York by Harry Styles, Soldier by Fleurie, Brooklyn Baby by Lana del Rey (couldn't help it lol).

- Tony: the lucky one by Taylor Swift, centuries by Fall Out Boy, Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes.

- Peter:  golden by Harry Styles, human by Christina Perri, Wonder by Shawn Mendes, Paper Rings by Taylor Swift.

- Sam: Line without a Hook by Ricky Montgomery, Good Old Fashioned Loverboy by Queen.

- Wanda: goodbye by Bo Burnham, don't blame me by Taylor Swift, Control by Halsey, Hypnotic by Zella Day.

- the MCU in general: another love by Tom Odell, where's my love by SYML,

Ok I think that's all for now! I might add more later. Tell me your own personal head cannons or add to mine, I'd love to read them!

Also!! I wanted to add that my account/ page is a safe space. Please be kind and respectful of everyone. And someone asked me what my pronouns are, which is a great question! My pronouns are she/her! Much love to you all!
Xo,
Renee