Ch. 27 Dreams of Russia

^^ this picture perfectly sums up what happened while I was writing this chapter

^^ this picture perfectly sums up what happened while I was writing this chapter. I hit the biggest wall creatively, the words would just not cooperate with me lol. But nevertheless I hope you enjoy!!
Xoxo,
Renee

Bucky thought it was a great idea. He knew socialization could really help in recovery. While Rina did great with all of them and Peter, she needed friends her own age.

He'd been surprised when he found out that Sam had a daughter. At first he was a little hurt that he hasn't known but after thinking about it, he understood.

The plan was for Rina and Darlene to meet in the living room while Sam and Nat kept an eye on them.

He had wanted to be there but knew it better the less people present.

As much as he wanted to focus on Rina-

There were new developments that required his attention.

For the past few weeks they had been tracking the movements of an assassin who took out corrupt politicians, government officials and a few others with significant power.

They had no discernible physical traits and always wore a mask that covered their entire face.

And each time they tried to track them- they were a ghost story.

They assassin disappeared as quickly as they appeared and were gone without a trace.

It was under control for now but they all knew how quickly the tables could turn and the cards could fall.

But for right now, he didn't worry much about it. It was probably a bid for power and the threat should dissipate quickly.

So his focus was on Rina. 

Rina was so excited when Natasha asked her if she was up to it.