Ch. 28 The Little Ballerina

Before we get into it, I have a self promo because I have no shame! I have just posted the summary and playlist for my new book! It is called If Only We Had More Time and it is an oc- Steve Rogers story set both before and during The First Avenger...

Before we get into it, I have a self promo because I have no shame! I have just posted the summary and playlist for my new book! It is called If Only We Had More Time and it is an oc- Steve Rogers story set both before and during The First Avenger film. It is very different from this book, it is a soft love story with a classic anywayrenee sad twist. I've been sitting on this idea for a while now and you guys always comment that you like the way I write Steve (maybe it went to my head but..) I really love his character and wanted to give him a soft love story that he deserves. ALSO I did aesthetics for the first time and am sooo proud of how they came out. So if y'all would check it out and give me your thoughts I would appreciate so so so much!! Now on with the chapter!
Xoxo,
Renee

 So if y'all would check it out and give me your thoughts I would appreciate so so so much!! Now on with the chapter! Xoxo, Renee

"Natalia?" Rina asked

Both girls were sitting on the large couch, Natasha was lounging with her feet propped on the coffee table while Rina was resting her back against the arm rest, her feet tucked underneath her.

"Hmm" was Natasha's reply.

It was quite late and the rest of the compound and the world was asleep but neither of them were willing to give up the others company quite yet.

"Never mind. It was a stupid question anyways" Rina said

Natasha opened her tired eyes,

"Ekaterina, nothing you have to say is stupid" she assured the girl.

Rina nodded her head,

"I know everyone has a birthday but do you know when yours is?" Rina asked curiously.

Ekaterina had never thought about her age before but something Darlene said a few days ago made her start to think.

She didn't know when her birthday was.

"November 22" Natasha responded