Thanos is Coming

[Timeskip to 0:13 - 1:09]

On Earth, in Sanctum Sanctorum, New York City; we see that Stephen Strange aka Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts, who is proceeds down the main steps of the Sanctum with Arthur George aka Legeiel/Regiel and Wong. Then Strange is in dressed in casual American clothes and Wong is always dressed.

Strange: Seriously? You don't have any money?

Arthur: [Sighs] Really Wong.

Wong: Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual.

Strange: I'll tell the guys at the deli. [Wryly] Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical Ham on Rye.

Wong: Oh, wait, wait, wait, I think I have 200.

Arthur: Really?

Strange: Dollars?

Wong: Rupees.

Strange: Which is?

Wong: Uh, buck and a half.

Arthur: Great.

Strange: [Sighs] What do you want?

Wong: I wouldn't say no to a Tuna Melt.

Suddenly, someone crash-lands through the Sanctum stairs. The Cloak of Levitation swirls around Strange's shoulders immediately. As they were approaching to the hole, they see a shirtless man which is Bruce Banner aka The Hulk.

Bruce: [Out of breath] Thanos is coming. He's coming...

Strange: [Sharing a look with Arthur and Wong, and now in his normal fighting attire] Who?

Title Screen: Avengers: Infinity War

At the Public Park, New York City, day. We see that Tony Stark aka Iron Man and Pepper Potts are walking while having a conversation.

Tony: Slow down, slow down. I'm totally not kidding.

Pepper: [Laughing slightly] You're totally rambling.

Tony: No, I'm not.

Pepper: Lost me.

Tony: Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?

Pepper: Yeah.

Tony: Okay, and then you're like, "Oh my god, there's no bathroom, what am I gonna do?" "Oh! Someone's watching." "I'm gonna go in my pants."

Pepper: Right. And then you wake up, and in real life you actually have to pee.

Tony: Yes.

Pepper: Yeah. Everybody has that.