Titan Battle

[Timestop to 2:07]

Thanos: The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

Strange: [He summons his Mandalas, entering a fighting pose] I think you'll find our will... [summons his Mandalas, entering a fighting pose] equal... to yours.

Thanos: Ours?

He looks up to a see a chunk of wreckage descending rapidly on him, too rapidly to react and powered by Tony. He is subsequently crushed by it.

Tony: [Flying in] Piece of cake, Quill.

Quill: Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!

Quill then triggers his mask and follows him. 

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupts in purple, as he bellows in rage. He turns the hovering fragments into a flock of bats with the Reality Stone and swarms Tony with them, driving him back through the ruins.

Peter webs his eyes, and swings in to kick him in the face at the same time that Drax leaps from cover, blades in both hands, to knee-slide behind Thanos and try for a tendon slide across the back of the Titan's knee.

Strange jumps through a portal and summons a sword of golden energy, dueling with Thanos while Drax attacks similarly on his other side. Thanos punches Drax through a ruined wall, then shatters the blade with one hand and tears the web from his eyes. He advances on Strange and kicks at him, but Strange's shield absorbs the damage the Cloak lifts him free of the ground.

Quill has been making his way back on the ground, and shoots Thanos from behind. Thanos uses the Power Stone to shoot balls of energy at Quill while he leaps towards Thanos using magical platforms thrown in his path by Strange, the last one placed above Thanos' head so Quill can flip over him and slap a mine on Thanos' back. Quill sticks his landing, he disengages his helmet, flips Thanos a bird.

Quill: Boom!

As Quill falls backward into a portal, the explosion knocks Thanos to his knees and dazes him briefly.

Strange: [Whispers to the Cloak of Levitation] Do not let him close his fist.

The Cloak swoops off Strange's shoulders and wraps itself tightly around Thanos' armored hand, who starts tugging at this unexpected wrapping. Strange starts throwing portals everywhere. Peter leaps through one on Thanos' left.

Peter: Magic!

He punches Thanos in the head and vanishes through a portal to the lower right before reappearing above Thanos.

Peter: More magic!

He yanks Thanos' head down hard, then leaps into a portal in front of him. He leaps through another portal high and behind Thanos.

Peter: Magic with a kick!

Peter delivers a flying kick and falls feet-first into an exit, then appears on his right.

Peter: Magic with a...

Before he can finish Thanos turns, grabbing him from the air, and throwing him to the ground, with his hand around his neck.

Thanos: Insect!

Thanos then throws him at Strange, knocking them both down. Thanos finally tears the Cloak away and is then promptly surrounded by fiery explosions as Tony bombards him. He sucks all the flame into the gauntlet with the Power Stone and fires it in a stream at Tony, hitting him dead on and sending him far away, plowing through a massive fallen machine.