We Are In The Endgame Now

[Timestop to 1:14]

The remaining Guardians and Avengers are dealing with the gravitic aftermath of dumping a large chunk of moon onto an unstable planet's surface. The unconscious Guardians are flying upwards uncontrollably, moon-chunks are still making fiery ballistic in-bounds, and random debris and massive rocks are floating in any possible direction. Peter is well-equipped to handle this physically, even if he's freaking out emotionally.

Peter: [Webs Nebula] I got you! I got you! [Snags Drax, securing both of them to something not moving] I'm sorry I can't remember anybody's names!

As Peter reels in Quill, we see that Thomas and Mantis was riding with his magic carpet for safety. As they land it on a safety high ground, he hops out and looks at Mantis.

Thomas: Stay here!

As Mantis nodded her head, Thomas then rushes back to the battle. The Cloak of Levitation sets Strange down on a relatively stable outcrop as Thanos extricates himself from rubble. Strange makes a few passes with his hands, producing the familiar golden magic filigree circles, and slams his hands down on the rock before him, invoking the Seven Suns of Cinnibus as a lightning-like effect of immense heat jumping from rock to rock until it reaches Thanos, sending him flying but he makes use of the erratic gravity to keep control and fire back a blast from the Power Stone.

Strange blocks the purple plume with a wall of Mirror Dimension, which he then pushes back at Thanos. It shatters around the Thanos, who suctions the magic into a miniature black hole with the Space Stone, volleying it back at Strange. Just in time, Strange raises a shield and changes the dark energy into a swarm of aqua butterflies which return to their master.

Before Thanos can counterattack again, Strange levitates and invokes the Images of Ikonn, giving him arms like a Hindu deity before dozens of Strange replications rush away, forming a circular wall around a snarling Thanos. They call cast magical cords, wrapping around Thanos' torso, arms and hands; he struggles to close his gauntleted fist, and uses the Soul and Power Stones to discover the real Strange among the many copies, blowing the duplicates away and sending the singular Strange reeling. Reality and Space pull Strange forward, Thanos grasping him by the throat once in range. Strange grabs futilely at Thanos' hand.

Thanos: You're full of tricks, wizard.

As Thanos reaches for the Eye of Agamotto....

Strange: No!

He snaps the Eye of Agamotto off its chain.

Thanos: Yet you never once used your greatest weapon.

He crushes it in his bare hand, but it didn't have the Time Stone in it.

Thanos: A fake.

Thanos throws Strange hard enough that Strange's head hits stone and he passes out. Then we see that Thomas was directly charging at him, but Thanos use the Power Stone to knocked him away from 10 ft. As Thomas was rolling on the ground, he was kneeling down as he looks up at Thanos.

Thanos: You can't beat me, human. What could possibly a human could beat me?

As Thomas was clenching his fists, his eye color was changed into a yellow color. As Thanos is curious of what was happening here, Thomas then stands up while facing towards him. Suddenly, Thomas was transformed into a monster form.

 Suddenly, Thomas was transformed into a monster form