The Great Firestone

Here I was, doing my job. Pathetic to work at a circus but gets the job done. I stepped out of my tent, getting into my costume, these tights were really tight. I did a little practice session before I had to go on stage. I lit the bowling pins on fire and started to juggle.

"Its hard to get a job now a days. They just dont call you back. No matter how good your resume is. These people picked me up after they saw me juggle two apples the other day." I started talking to the camera crew, interviewing me. "They said that I have juggle bowling pins and then they added fire to give a daring look. I just hope my insurance can cover me, just in case. Last time, it wasn't pretty. Marco wasn't happy. Hey, can I get a new pair of tights? Its tight on the-" i looked at my butt. Wait a second, my ass looks great in these tights. I guess for one day. "Never mind."

"Well hello there gorgeous." One man, blond hair, beanie, kinda stoner looking came up to me, talking all seductively.

"Can I help you?" I stopped, grabbed the last pin and blowing out the fire.

"I need directions to find heaven but looks like I found it." He leans on a pole but miss and gets up fast. "Pietro, but you can call me yours." He gives me a wink.

"Monica." The standing and not talking made it awkward. "Im sorry but have we met before? You look familiar." My mind was fighting something, but it went away. Pietro looked so familiar and I cant put my finger on it.

"Maybe your next husband."

"I don't have a husband."

"So you're into chicks?" I kinda took a step back. That one was uhhh. I was getting red.

"Well..."

"The great Firestone!" My name called out. Oh thank god! I turned to Pietro.

"Thats me! Gotta blast!" I quickly ran away. He just gave gave me the creeps you know? Something about him.

"You!" I heard and snapped at the weird guy with makeup pointing at me. I looked to my left and to my right, making sure he was pointing at me.

"Me?" I pointed at my face.

"Yes you!" He runs up to me. Should I remember him? "Remember me?" I guess I knew him.

"I don't usually remember all my dates thanks." I told him, heading off to my curtain call. He grabs my arm, pulling me to the side.

"No, we held hands. Remember? You reached out for me." This man worked for us or? Makeup crew did good, but what was he supposed to be?

"Uh, sorry dude but I go for blondes." I flipped my hair.

"Crystal!" I saw another girl running up to me. I frowned. Is this a prank? Did Marco pull this? I slowly looked at the camera, staring deeply into the lens.

"Its not Crystal. It's Monica Campbell." She looks at the weird man and nods. "Listen guys, I got a call to go to. And yes, I do kid's birthday parties but I do charge extra if you want me to put my assistant in ice."

"Do it."

"Okay, the birthday person, your son? Daughter? Twins?" I turned to the man, raising his hands to my face. "Hold on buddy, slow your horses!" I backed up. "Take me on date first. I wont charge you extra! Ill give it to you for free! I even throw in some stand up comedy! Listen to this! What do you call a man that irons? A Iron Man!" His fingers were on my head and I felt good, felt free. I look a deep breath and dropped the bowling pins that were in my arms. I looked at the person in front of me. "Vis? Oh my god Vision!" I went in for a hug. "What the hell happened? Why am I wearing these tights? And-" believe me, after watching this show or whatever it is, I thought huh! Imagine me as a cameo! Yeah uh no, never again.

"We're in the Hex!" Darcy pulls me together. Oh how wonderful. My head was so fuzzy when we entered, wiped.

"Hey!" Someone yells at us.

"To the funnel cake truck!" We three ran to the truck, Darcy drove and away we go. We had driving, telling Vision about what happened to him, getting killed twice, him being made, his whole story.

"So Wanda killed me?" Vision smacks his lips together. I was enjoying some funnel cakes that they had in the truck.

"Yes, but it wasn't like that. You asked her to do it."

"Why would I have done that?"

"To save the universe. Well half of it."

"Did it work?" I slowly turned my head to Darcy. She shakes her head.

"Yeahhhh it did." I stretched the word. "Until Thanos used a stone, the time atone, to bring you back and kill you himself." I gave him a awkward smile. This was so uncomfortable to talk about.

"I came back and died again."

"And Wanda had to watch. Again." I huffed out. We were coming up to a traffic light. What was up with these lights!? Theres no cars anywhere!

"Oh man, another red light?" Darcy sighs. "Its kinda overkill out in the sticks here, don't you think?"

"Yes." The light turned green and away we go.

"Also it never rains in Westview, right?" And it did, now. Darcy steps on the breaks as a truck comes up in front of us. Workers started working on the light. I threw my head back. "Yeah, great. Just take your time fellas!"

"So if I stand correctly, my original dates back to an AI called JARVIS?" My best friend. JARVIS. I remember how he used to wake me up, telling me it was a good day to run. Asking me if I wanted to watch gossip girl or supernatural again. "But my corporeal form was born of Ultrons plan for global genocide?"

"Ding ding!" I pretended my fingers were guns, shooting at Vision. "So pretty much, my dad, Tony, created Ultron, then Ultron created you in a way. So that means, Ultron was my brother and you are my nephew." I finished my cake, sitting back. Realizing what Vision is my nephew. "Huh, weird."

"What am I now?" He asked us.

"Honestly I'm a STEM type of lady. So I thought she just flipped a switch on your head and brought you back to life. But what I don't get is why you cant leave the Hex." Vision looks down, trying to gathering everything we just threw at him. "What I do know is I've been watching Wandavision for the past week. And the love you two have is real."

"I do have to say, i did finish it in a day." I tried to clear the air. "I do feel the love between your relationship with Wanda. Its like mine and Steves. You just belong together. Made for each other."  The workers were done. FINALLY! Lets get this show on the road! Just as Darcy was moving on, kids were passing the street.

"Oh come on!" Darcy hits her hands against the wheel. Where in world do they come from!? There is no school around us! "Kids!? Whats next, puppies?"

"Don't jinx it!" I looked at her. Vision flies up and away, leaving me and Darcy.

"So, we'll meet you there then?" I knew we were going to be here for a while.

"Im going to stretch." I hopped out of the truck and started to crack my back. Then everything went black.

A/N:
So im going to start posting every
Wednesdays, and plus im
starting writing book 2, so
keep an eye out,
otherwise I will
tell you all.