Time Change

There was a alarm on the front gate and i slide to see whats going on. Probably a squirrel again.

"Oh... Hi. Hi! Is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago, at the airport In Germany?" Me and Steve slowly got up from our seats. It cant be. Lang? "I got really big and I had my mask on. You wouldn't recognize me."

"Is this an old message?" Steve asked me as we had our eyes glued on Lang.

"Ant-Man? Ant-Man, I know you know that."

"It's the front gate." We ran to open the gate and we met Scott inside. We took him the meeting room and he started to panic a bit.

"I need to talk to you guys." Scott said to us as he walked In circles.

"Scott." Steve said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." He stopped walking.  "Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?"

"When i was 6." I told him. He sighed.

"Alright. So..." he stood in front of us. "Five years ago, right before... Thanos, I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... She... she was my... She was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there." Scott explained.

"Sorry. That must've been a long 5 years." I told him.

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me it was five hours." My head tilted. "See, the rules of the quantum realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable." Scott looked at the table. "Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving." He pointed out and ate it. Well it was mine. But sure, eat it.

"Scott. What are you talking about?" Steve asked.

"So..." he catches his breath and shallowed his piece of food. "What I'm saying is... Time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way that we can enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time? Like..." he had me thinking. Impossible but likely. "Like before Thanos."

"Wait, are you talking about a time machine?"

"No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. It's more like a..." scott hesitated and the nodded.  "Yeah, a time machine. I know it's crazy. It's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be... Some wa... It's crazy."

"Scott, my daughter has tea parties and plays dress up with a talking raccoon, nothing is crazy." I told him.

"So who do we talk to about this?" I sighed and I looked at Steve.

"Ill get the car." I said. We dropped Natalie off at a friends house as we went to my fathers house.

"Why cant I go? Morgan is there." Natalie asked.

"Because mommy and I have to work." Steve told her as we walked her to the door of her friends house.

"We'll be back soon."

"You wont be gone for too long right?"

"Just a hour, thats all." We kissed her and left. I was in the car trying to see how we can make a time machine.

"Cute kid."

"Thanks." We both said. Scott looked surprised.

"When did this happened?" He pointed at us.

"About 7 years ago? Something like that." I said to him. I smirked at Steve, who was driving.

"Well uh, congratulations." It was awkward. Scott tapping his legs with no music. "When we met for the first time, I was rooting for you two to be together. It was obvious you guys liked each other, i cant believe it took you guys 7 years." He laughs. I smiled and looked at Steve.

"It was worth the 7 years." Steve said.

"Aww how adorable!" He cheered. "How did you guys know?"

"That he was the one?" I asked and Scott nodded. "I just, i just knew." I bit my lip and looked at the window. "I mean, who didn't have a crush on the Captain?" Steve chuckles.

"What about you Cap?" Steve just smiles.

"When I almost kissed her back in '12, all I thought about was her. I thought she was way over my league but, I was the lucky one to win her heart." Scott sniffs.

"Scott are you crying?" I asked as I turned around.

"Yes." He wipes his single tear. "Its beautiful that you guys think about each other like that."