Whos Gonna Do It

Crystals POV

"Did we get them all?"

"You telling me this'll actually work?" We all got back and I landed on my knees. So did Clint

"Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asked. I flatter my eyes and Steve ran to my side.

"Shes gone." Clint said. Steve helped me up and Bruce and my dad helped Clint up. Steve and I went to the room.

"Crystal-"

"We have to call Natalie." I told him. "She needs to know." I sniffed. "She needs to know about Aunt Nat."

"I dont think its the time-"

"We lost Nat!" I yelled at him.

"I know we did."

"If I want to tell Natalie if shes dead im going to tell her!"I cried again. "Shes gone." He hugged me. "Nat is basically a sister to me and I had the chance to save her if i didn't ignore that dream!"

"Just breath okay, like Nat showed you." I just plopped down to a chair. "Tell me, what do you want me to do? Is there anything I can do?" Bring her back. Thats what i want to do.

"I dont know." I sniffed. "I just cant keep losing people. First Natasha, Whos next? Me? My dad? You?" Hours later we all gathered at the lake and paid our respects to Nat. "I love you Natasha. You are the soul of this family. I love you more than anything." I placed a red rose onto the water for her. I leaned against the pillar and looked at the water. My dad hugged me from the side. Gosh Nat, I'm really gonna crash and burn without you.

"Do we know if she had family?" My dad asked.

"Yeah. Us." Steve replied. Everyone was broken. Nat was the glue of this family.

"What?" Thor said as he walked up to the crew.

"I just asked him a question..." my dad said.

"Yeah, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back, isn't that right?" Thor said. "So stop this shit. We're the Avengers, get it together.

"We can't get her back." Clint said softly.

"She's gone Thor. There's no way of bring her back. She's gone, i saw it. My dreams dont lie. Once i scream, its true. We cant bring her back. She risked her life for that stupid stone, now we gotta avenge her." I cried. "It hurts to say it but, she's really gone."

"It can't be undone

"It can't be undone. It can't." Clint said to Thor.

"I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay? We're talking about space magic. And "can't" seems very different don't you think?"

"Look, I know that I'm way outside my paygrade here. But she still isn't here, is she?"

"Now that's my point." Thor continues.