Time To Suit Up

After a long day at the facility, I went to the tower and did some research. Gen wanted me to hang out so I made some suggestions for what are we doing tomorrow. either one, shopping, or two, dancing.

"It is 10 in the morning on a Saturday. 83 degrees outside, maybe a great day to go running.''FRIDAY told me. I got up from my bed, quickly made it neatly, took a fast shower, listen to music aka some old fashioned music like from the '40s to the '90s, which I love, got dressed in boyfriend jeans, white loose shirt with my heels, did my winged eyeliner, packed some stuff to head out the door.

"Leaving!" I yelled and I walked out to the garage. I put my sunglasses on and began to drive to the store. My phone rang and Wanda texted me.

Wanda💥: Meet me at the Cafe!

FireStone🔥: Sure!

Wanda💥: see you there

I put my phone away and went back to get my car and went to the popular cafe down a few blocks where Wanda and I go to drink and talk in the cafe.

"Wanda!"

"Crystal!" She ran to me and hugged me.

"What's up?"

"I want to give you something!" She reached in her bag and pulled out a bag that says 'Happy Birthday!'

"Wow!" My eyes popped. "It's not my birthday."

"I know! It's just you been sad this couple of months and I wanted to give you something!" She smiled. My jaw dropped. It was a necklace that has our names on it. "I wanted to know that you been a great friend even I did some bad stuff to you. Thank you for not giving up on me.'' I smirk at the sight and hugged Wanda.

"Thank you." She hugged me back and chuckled.

"Anything for my friend." We pulled away from the hug. "This girl needs you to go the facility to do some stuff for a suit of yours.'' What? I didn't even want a suit. I now feel more comfortable with my SHIELD suit than those tight costumes.

"Meet you there." She smiled as she gave me the bag.

"See you." and she left. I took a look at the necklace. I love it. I put it on and drank my coffee. I saw a guy sat down.

"Sorry, is this seat taken?" I looked up and saw a blind man.

"No, please sit."

"Matt Murdock." He sticks his hand out and I took it.

"Crystal Stark."

"The Crystal Stark!" He smiled.

"Guilty as charged."

"Wow! I never thought that you talked this beautifully." I blushed as he told me that.

"Matt! There you are! We have to-- Well hello there!" The other man fixed his tie and shook my hand. "Foggy Nelson."

"Crystal Stark."

"It's nice to meet you, Crystal. I'm sorry but me and my friend here have to go to work."

"Same here." I shook Foggys hand. "Don't sweat it."

"I think you are a beautiful girl, Ms. Stark. I hope I bump into you."