Happy Follows Savin

I woke to someone shaking me.

"Dad?" I said rubbing my eyes and putting on my glasses.

"Happy's in the hospital." Happy? In the hospital? That can't be?

" Happy? In the hospital? That can't be?

"I'm coming with you." I said grabbing my blue sweater and my vans and we both ran to the car to see Happy. When we arrived, I saw Happy, look at how injured he is. A tear kicked in. I was kinda hungry so I went to the cafeteria. I got a sandwich and chocolate milk. I went to where my dad was and Happy. I was about to go into the room my dad came out.

"We are leaving." But, I just came back. Then the paparazzi was taking pictures. I hate them so much.

"Crystal!"

"Tony!"

"Mr. Stark, hi there." My dad grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I put on my hoodie. "Your sources are telling us that all signs are pointing to another Mandarin attack."

"Crystal! How does it feel to be in this situation?"

"Hey, Mr. Stark. When is somebody gonna kill this guy?" Said a man reporter. I walked to the passenger's side, shoving the reporters. I opened the door. "I'm just saying." My dad looked back at him. The cameras started to click.

"Is that what you want?" My dad said. "Here's a holiday greeting I've been wanting to send to the Mandarin. I just didn't know how to phrase it until now. My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you." My name is Crystal Stark and I am afraid of you because you are a freak'n murder! "I know you're a coward. So I've decided that you just did, pal. I'm gonna come to get the body. There's no politics here. It's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon, it's just you and me. And on the off chance you're a man, here's my home address." No! Don't! "10880 Malibu Point. 90265. I'll leave the door unlocked." I got in the car. "That's what you wanted, right? Bill me." He came in the car. What the hell are you thinking! And we drove off.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!" I yelled at him.

"He's not going to come." He said and the whole ride was silent.