That's Him

I finally saw Steve. I ran up to him. His eyes went wide as he saw my hands. He hugged me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He started to check my hands. "Crystal..."

"Im fine

"Im fine. They're just cuts." Then something didn't feel right.

"Everyone on my position." My hands were ready with fire. "We have incoming."

"What the hell?" I said as i saw a black mass come out from the middle of the woods. Then, Thanos came in.

"Cap. That's him." Bruce alarmed Steve. I gasped. Im to scared to move, or even speak. He was bigger than Hulk if we're comparing sizes.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve looked at me. "Stay in front of Wanda, dont let him near her." I grabbed his hand. He saw the fear in my eyes. "Crystal?"

"I cant lose you." I felt it. Everything was ending.

"Youre not going to." He put his hand on my cheek. I kissed his hand and let my tears go. He wiped them away. "I love you, now go!" I ran to Wanda, who was arguing with Vision. I saw all of them running to Thanos. Bruce ran to attack but, Thanos toss him and put him in a rock. Then Steve went, he tosses him to the ground, then T'Challa, then Sam,then Nat. Thanos wasn't even touching them, he was using the infinity stones. I heard Wanda crying and Vision screaming in pain. I held my hands up with fire ready to go. Rhodey went to attack, but he was crushed and tossed aside, then Bucky, was also tossed aside. Steve got up again and fight. Thanos lifted his arms and was about hit Steve. My stomach dropped. Steve caught his hand and yelled in pain. Thanos used his other hand and punched him.

"NO!!" I screamed loud. I cried as Steves body was the ground. I saw Steves body, it was so still, as if he was dead. I used my fire to stop him, then i scream to held him back. He was trying to get through it, even with his infinity stones, he couldnt. I was sobbing as i tried to defeat him. Wanda and I were in tears. We looked back at each other. We're broken.

"You're the Stark that he dreamed of." It was him, the man i dream lately, smiled at me. I moved my fingers with fire.

"Step away!" I looked at him and at Steve.

"You think you can fight me?" He laughed. "Your father thought the same. Sadly, I stabbed him." He just laughed evilly. He turned back to see Steve. "Him? You'll do anything for him?" I said nothing. I just wanted to stall him. "Love always comes with a price." He showed me the Infinity Stones. "I know how you feel."

"No, you dont." I managed to say as I sobbed.

"Your father thought of you, he now thinks you're died. He sure does miss you. After what you did, you left him. 4 years wasted."