The Senator

Washington DC

"Wake up Crystal!" Elena said waking me up by hitting me with a pillow.

"I'm up!" I throw back a pillow at her.

"We have to meet your dad and Pepper downstairs in about 50 minutes, so get dressed." She pulled out some random but nice clothes from her suitcase.

"Ugg!" I said covering my face with my pillow. Once we got to the court, me, Elena, and Pepper sat down.

"Mr. Stark, could we pick up now where we left off? Mr. Stark. Please." Said the Senator. Pepper told my dad to turn around.

"Yes, dear?" He said. Me and Elena laughed.

"Can I have your attention?"

"Absolutely."

"Do you or do you not possess a specialized weapon?" The Senator asked.

"I do not. I do not." My dad repeated.

"You do not?"

"Well, it depends on how you define the word 'weapon.'"

"The Iron Man weapon."

"My device does not for that description." My dad said.

"Well, how would you describe it?" I could tell Elena love this. She always wanted to be a judge and now she's here.

"I would describe it by defending it as what it is, Senator."

"As?"

"It's high-tech prosthesis." I let a laugh. Elena looked at me saying I didn't get it to look."That is... That's is... That's actually the aptest description I can make of."

"It's a weapon. It's a weapon, Mr. Stark."

"Please, if your priority was actually the wellbeing of the American citizen..."

"My priority is to get the Iron Man weapon turned over to the people of the United States of America."

"Well, you can forget it." My dad told him. "I am Iron Man. The suit and I are one. To turn over the Iron Man suit would be to turn over myself, which is tantamount to indentured servitude or prostitution," me and Elena looked at each other and saw Pepper."Depending on what state you're in. You can't have it."

"Look, I'm no expert..."

"In prostitution? Of course not. You're a senator. Come on." When my dad turned back. Pepper gave him the 'you are so dead if looks can kill.' Look. I looked at him.

"I'm no expert in weapons." My dad mouths no and I nodded my head no. "We have somebody here who is an expert on weapons. I'd now like to call Justin Hammer, our primary weapons contractor."