Thanks For The Memories

I woke up. The sunlight hit my face, it was really good. I looked at my phone, 2:30 pm,and a text from Genevieve.

Genevieve💁🏻- thanks for that taxi. We should hang out more... I really miss hanging with you. Oh and tell that friend of yours thanks.

Crystal🌺- yeah no problem! Maybe we should and I really miss hanging with you too. And I will tell her.

I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom, but I tripped over a box.

"Ouch!" I hit my toe. I looked at the items that fell off the box. I looked at the box 'Our Memories!' I saw the CD. So I picked it up and went to my computer and played it.

"'Hello! It's May 29, 2005. I'm Crystalline Andrea Stark and my best friend... Elena Diana Copper!"

"Hey guys! It's Elena!" The Cd. Our memories. I had a bright smile and I cried. "Today is the day that Crystal here is celebrating her 11th birthday!"

"Also, Happy birthday to my dad!" Then a next clip.

"Well, hello there people from the internet! It's me! Crystal."

"It's me! Elena. Today we want to show our gymnastics moves that we learned in class." And I looked at the splits and cartwheels we did.

"It's June 7th, 2008. Crystal's dad's back from wherever he came back from. Now I turned 14. Yeah, Crystal is older than me by a month."

"Elena! Foods ready!"

"Gotta blast!" I laughed. Ahh, the good memories.

"August 16th, 2011. Me and Elena made these videos not because to be funny. We make these for the memories that we have together."

"So me and Crystal and going to make a video and at the end, we put our deepest secrets." The next video was from May 26, 2013.

"Hey, Crystal! Well, I guess I died. Well, I have a few secrets for you and mine that will probably be tough to take in. So, here I go.
1) I work for SHIELD
2) My job was to protect you because of your powers.
3) I'm dating Matt! Yeah!
4) SHIELD was designed for you. Your grandpa made it for you with Agent Carter.
5) I'm a assassin. Like Natasha and Clint.
6) We'll meet again.
7) go out with Steve Rogers! I mean it Stark!
8) finally, I'm proud of you.
So, yeah, that's my secret. Not really mine but the ones that you needed to know about. Goodbye Crystal. Thank you for the memories and for being my best friend. The cd stopped. I sat there. My eyes started to burst into tears.

"I miss you, Elena." I put my head on top of my desk and weep. All those secrets, took me quite a while to take in.  "I'm sorry." I heard a knock on the door. "Um, come in!" I yelled. I wiped away my tears.

"Hunny Bunny, are you okay?" My dad came in.

"I saw a video that me and Elena made." He sighed. "What's up?"

"Clint called... He said he's coming by to talk to you."

"Do you know why?"

"No." He walked out the door.  I plopped down on my bed and waited.

"Miss. Stark, Clint Barton is here to see you." JARVIS said. I got up from my bed and went to the living room.

"Thanks JARVIS." I smiled when I saw Clint. He opened his arms.

"Look at you, Stark." He messed up my hair.

"What's up, Barton?" We walked to the bar.

"Are you free tomorrow? It's Saturday if you forgot." I was confused.

"I'm free. Barton, this better not be what I'm thinking."

"No, Me and Laura are going out a few. Nat had to go somewhere and won't be here until Sunday. Our babysitter canceled and I trust you."

"So you want me to babysit your kids?"

"If that's not a lot of trouble." One thing that you guys don't know about me... I love kids. Me and the kids are like connected.

"Sure. I'll do it. It's not a problem." I smiled.

"Thank you, Stark." He patted me on the back. "So I'll give you my address and all that later on today."

"Sure thing!" And all I knew was he was already on the elevator. "Wait! What's the kid's names!" But it was too late. I saw my dad come into the room.

"What's up smiley pants?"

"Clint wanted me to take care of stuff for him." I lied.

"Okay. I'm ordering pizza... Want some?"

"Dad, look at who you are talking to?"

"Right." We laughed.