13.

Luna smoothed out the back before going around and stopping in front of him. She hesitantly reached to the buttons before properly buttoning high ones. She could feel his eyes on her. And it made her fingers shake lightly. She tried hard to not let it show. But he sensed her nerves.

Harry slowly brought up a hand to hers and wrapped his fingers around her delicate wrist. He heard the way Luna's breath hitch. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Why are you so nervous love?"

His accent made the hair behind her neck stand up. A cold shiver went down her spine. Does he have this effect on everyone?

"Luna?"

Luna snapped out of the daze. "Huh?" Her cheeks started to paint in red at the embarrassment. "Nervous?" She let out a breathy chuckle, trying to ignore the fact that he was still holding her wrist by their side. "Kind of am, this- it's a big deal. What if your fans don't like it- what if they think that it's so basic? what if they think that it's over the top- i can't let them down" She sighed. "And you saw some fans acted when they saw your painted nails, I can't-"

Harry interrupted the rambling girl.

"Don't be nervous about this Luna" He spoke in a painfully slow tone. "Your designs and suits are amazing. A friend of mine told me that if something makes me happy, I should not think about what other people think. And the exact same person taught me that I should wear clothes that make me feel confident in myself. Not what make others happy. I should wear what makes me happy" Harry paused for a moment. "And you know who that friend is?"

It was like Luna got a deja-vu. This conversation seemed like a long lost memory.

"It was you"

Luna was sitting on one of the seats in the arena while the four boys finish up their soundcheck. She was sitting on a middle row where she could keep an eye on the stage as well. Her sketchbook was sprawled over her lap. The page contained a sketch of a posing male figure. The rest of the suit was yet to finish. She tried her best to not get distracted but the boys on the stage made it impossible.

"Hey" She felt a presence beside her. She quickly recognized the voice as Harry's. Harry walked over and sat a seat afar.

"Hi" She smiled.

"So..." Harry leaned back on the chair, keeping his eyes on the girl. Luna just stared ahead, watching Louis chase Liam around the stage set. "I saw the suit you chose for me"

That caught Luna's interest. She looked sideways at the boy. His eyebrows were pinch together on his forehead. His hair was let out from the bun he was wearing, it was falling past his shoulders. He was rolling his lower lip between his thumb and forefinger. It looked like he was in deep thought.

"It was a floral suit"

"It was" Luna nodded while her eyebrows furrowed on their own. "Is there...a problem...in a floral suit?"

Harry sighed and ran a hand over his beautifully structured face. "It's just.." He let out another dramatic sigh. Luna shook her head before closing up the sketch book and setting it on the seat next to her. She quickly lifted herself and sat down on the seat between them so she was closer to her.

"Alright Harry, what's wrong?" She questioned in a soft voice.

Harry sighed again, leaning back on the seat. "It's just, what will people think Luna? It has flowers on it. I love the suit- even though it looks like an IKEA bedspread-" Harry mumbled the last part which earned an offended 'hey!' and a slap on the hand from the girl beside him. He let out a chuckle before his face set into that serious expression before. "It's just- I've never worn floral or like you know- you know what I mean?" Harry nearly cried.

Luna reached out and took one of his (ridiculously large) hands. She brought it to her lap and closed her hands around his. "I do get what you mean Harry" Luna spoke in that soft voice of hers. "And I know it must be feeling different-"

"But I like it"

"Huh?" Luna furrowed. Harry shrugged, trying to let the seat swallow him up.

"I like the difference. I love how that suit makes me feel- it's like- it's like I can do anything, it make me so-"

"Powerful" Luna finished for him, making the boy turn to him with an amused expression. "It makes you feel confident and like- floating"

"Yes!" Harry cheered, his hand still in Luna's grasp. "It makes me happy"

Luna internally cooed at the boy's comment. "You know Harry, if something makes you happy, You should not think about what other people think.  Don't mind others' opinions and comments. Same with clothes, You should wear clothes that make you feel confident in yourself. You shouldn't wear something that make others happy. You should wear what makes you happy. Fashion is something that you should be able to embrace without feeling judged. And I think you should wear what makes you happy"

Harry stared at the girl with his intense green eyes. His green orbs stared deeply into Luna's blue and hazel ones. Harry couldn't believe what she just said. This must be the largest amount of words she has ever spoken at one time. Luna was a closed off and a shy girl. She barely talked to Harry. 

"Wow" Harry breathed. "That was-that was so-"

"What up lovebirds"

The both of them quickly snapped out of it when Louis' voice was heard from behind. They turned back to find Louis running down the seats, jumping from seat to seat. For a moment, they forgot what Louis just called them.

"Lou, be careful, you will trip" Harry said just as he neared them.

"Don't worry Harold, I'm alright" Louis ruffled his hair once they reached the two. "So, what's going on? Did ya decide on the suit Haz?"

"Yeah we were talking about it and-"

"Harry!" The looked around to see a buff man in an all black attire jumping up and down to get their attention.

"That's our body guard, Preston" Harry sighed. "We will have to go now, but hopefully I'll meet you some day again"

"And Harry" Luna called out. "Think about what I said, Bye. Bye Louis" She smiled at the two boys and waited them to leave. Louis stood up and patted her head.

"Bye Lunes"

She smiled and nodded at him. Why wasn't Harry leaving yet...

"Luna" She snapped her head to Harry. "My Hand" 

Luna looked confused for a moment as she look down at his hand. Her cheeks started to blush like crazy when she realized that she was still holding his hand on her lap. She quickly released it and got up, scrambling to grab her sketchbook and pencils.

"See you later guys"

Luna stared at him. She perfectly knew what he was talking about. It was clear as daylight. The conversation happened back in 2015. Luna was assigned from Gucci to complete a task. And that was to sell out her chain of the year. She had designed a cluster of floral full suits and other what not. Harry Styles of One Direction agreed to model them for the public. And Luna was talking Harry to trying out the first piece. The famous white suit with the black flower pattern all over it. Maybe it did looked like an IKEA bed spread but- Harry Styles rocked that outfit in the AMA's- like, damn.

"Harry! You're on in ten! Luna, you're needed in the wardrobe section!"

Harry twisted his lips and Luna knew he was thinking. "Never doubt your designs Luna. I love them. They're beautiful" And so are you. "I'll see you after the show love"

"Good Luck Harry"

Even though they said their farewells, the two stood staring at each other. It was a comfortable silence. Both didn't knew what to say, and that was okay.

"Harry" He snapped her eyes to hers. "My hand"