45.

It was nearing the time Harry had to get on the stage for the night. Mabel, his opening act, was on the stage before Harry got on. Luna has already finished on the girls and now she was fussing around to get Mitch and Adam to put on without starting to complain.

"It's too tight" Mitch whined, making Luna give him a glare over Adam.

"You told me it was your shoe size" She said matter of factly, perfectly knowing she was winning the argument. Then turned to Adam with two pins placed between her lips. "Adam, stop moving, or you're going to get the stitches out"

"It's not my fault the jacket ripped. It- Well, it wasn't stitched strongly"

"Please stop talking, I don't speak dumb nor complaining" Luna grumbled as she tried to patch the ripped stitching on the edge. Then she talked to the side where her assistant was standing. "Lily can you please go with Mitch to see if there's a pair of shoes he's comfortable in?"

Luna spoke to the girl who was sitting on a stage prop, nose buried in her phone. At Luna's voice she looked up before cursing and leading Mitch to the dressing rooms.

"All she does is lounge around and do nothing" Adam asked in a confused.

"I'm just blaming it on teenage hormones and attitude but she's becoming hard to control" She grumbled under her breath as she took one of the pins away from her lips. "Adam why didn't you tell me the jacket was too small for you"

"You were busy with Sarah and Clare" Adam replied. "And I don't even know why Jeff hired that girl as your assistant"

Luna sighed as she finished and patted his shoulder in destress. "She even hits on Harry"

"Lunes?" that's when Harry stepped into the room. And he had a troubled expression on his face. "Little problem"

"Yes Harry?"

"These pants are too tight"

Adam jumped and let out a scream as he felt the needle pierce his skin by accident. Luna was frustrated. Everything seemed to be going wrong today. Luckily, the girls had nothing to complain about. It was the guys. Mitch's shoes were too tight. Adam's jacket was apparently too small and he ripped it while dress rehearsals and got his arm stuck in it. And now Harry says his pants are too tight.

"Adam, you're free to go" Luna said, trying to not loose her mind before the show. "I can't deal with all this at one time and the ripping is not even visible right now"

Adam had no choice other than to obey her. At last, Harry was the one who should be hundred percent groomed. He thanked Luna, receiving a nod from her before he stepped out of the room, leaving the singer and the stylist to solve their pants problem.

"You said your pants are too tight?" She tried her best to be calm about it.

"From like...this part..."

Harry only pointed to his crotch with a red face to that almost made Luna cry. It was true, the red pant looked quite tight and had gathered up in the joint a bit. And it looked as if the pants were short as well. She tried not to cry in front of him as she stepped forward to check if there something she could do about it.

"Next time no one is going to send my designs to the factory, I'm making them on my own. I'm going out of my fucking mind. First, Mitch's shoes. Then Adam's jacket and now your trousers! This is a disaster. And to second it all, my so called assistant have her nose buried in that bloody phone and won't help me at all. I'm going to ruin it all this can't be happening-"