46.

HARRY STYLES AND LUNA ADDISON LEAVE THE ARENA SEPRATELY AFTER A POSSIBLE QUARREL

Is it another trouble in paradise moment? English pop sensation Harry Styles is currently traveling across the world, playing on his debut solo tour 'Live On Tour'. And Luna Addison, designer for the house of Gucci is on tour with him as Style's stylist.

For the past few months, Addison and Styles were seen a couple of times grabbing lunch or dinner, taking a walk in the mountains of bern, Switzerland and was interacting with each other on social media quite a lot. And on Style's twenty second birthday, they were spotted cozing up to each other and that might have been quite something 'friends' won't do. And Style's fans who call them selves Harries has came to an extreme where they are starting to ship Addison with him. Apparently they have a ship name called LUNRY, combined Luna and Harry in one.

But last night, something must've gone down in the backstage after Style's show. Usually the pair is seen leaving the arena together with the other members of Style's band, Clare Uchima, Mitch Rowland, Sarah Jones and Adam Prendergast. But last night, the gucci designer was seen leaving the venue with Jones, Uchima and Charlotte Clark without any of the gentlemen. And about a half an hour later, the Sign Of The Times singer came out of the venue along with his bandmates, Rowland, Prendergast and his manager, Jefferey Azoff.

 And about a half an hour later, the Sign Of The Times singer came out of the venue along with his bandmates, Rowland, Prendergast and his manager, Jefferey Azoff

But apparently that is not the only thing that went down in Style's backstage last night.

A couple of Style's fans had gone to backstage expecting at least an autograph or a picture with the singer. But unfortunately they were stopped from going any further by the security. With this going one fan managed to hear Mitch Rowland possibly yelling at. . .well, Harry Styles himself.

As she said in twitter, it was among the lines of 'Harry are you out of your mind? Why would you do that? You know you messed up big this time"

What happened backstage? What did Harry Styles could've possibly messed up?

Luna Addison later arrived at the airport but she was not her usual lovely self. Instead she has asked the cameramen to kindly stop filming and sources said that she looked quite pissed off. What has gotten into our favorite fashion designer?

And later Styles arrived at the same airport and has requested to close the airport down just for a bit for him to walk to his flight and because of that we don't have any photos of a crying Harry Styles in the airport

That's right, your favorite ex One Direction member was seen entering the airport all teary eyes. 

Whatever happened between our favorite designer and the singer, we hope they would make it right again and continue the tour with all the glamour.

- celebnews -