21.

randomfa

randomfa. guys- gUYS- GUYS- I HAVE BIG NEWS-  So, today, my little cousin met HARRY FREAKING STYLES. She was in the shop he and Luna went to. She said there was like a LOT OF security with them which makes sense because Harry and Luna is like- important. So my sister asked him to take a picture with him and Luna. And Luna has said- I quote "Sorry Honey, But I'm not allowed to take pictures at the moment but you can take one with Harry here" And Harry said to her "Sure Love, But Luna can't take pictures with us, will it be okay if we take one without her?" And after my sister agreed- THIS UP THERE HAPPENED ^^  and then Katy (my sis) asked Luna if she can have a autograph at least. And then HARRY WENT ALL FROWNY AND SHE SAID THEY LOOKED SO HESITANT- Then they were quietly talking among themselves before LUNA AGREED TO GIVE HER AN AUTOGRAPH- just as she was done- MORE SECURITY HAD CAME INSIDE AND THEY WERE TOLD THAT THE SHOP HAS TO BE CLEARED AND THAT THEY HAVE TO LEAVE THE SHOP. but then Harry has said that it's okay I quote again "No, they don't have to leave. It'll be okay...AS LONG AS LUNA IS NEAR ME AND NOT LEAVING MY SIGHT"

WTFFFFF???? like- near me and not leaving my sight? I SWEAR- KATY SAID THAT HE LOOKED SO PROTECTIVE AND POSSESSIVE. LIKE- WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? IS SHE IN DANGER OR SOMETHING? OR IS HARRY JUST OVERPROTECTIVE OVER HIS 'STYLIST' ????

alsO NOT TO MENTION THAT THEY WERE MATCHIN OUTFITS- LUNA WAS ALSO WEARING A YELLOW SWEATSHIRT WHICH IS ONLY A LIGHTER SHADE OF YELLOW AND BLACK PANTS AND YSL BOOTS!!

--------

user1. wait WHAT- 

user2. THIS- IT'S NOT A DRILL

user3. what if she IS in danger?

user4. ^^ exactly-

user5. It's so cute that Harry is so worried and protective of her

user6. ^^ um..what is the cute in that? Harry should not be around that attention seeking whore

user7.  ^^ exactly what i'm saying- she's just going around him to get attention

user8. ^^ exfuckingcuse me bitch? YALL- SHE IS A FUCKING GUCCI DESIGNER- SHE WORKS FOR GUCCI YOU SHIT- SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO GO INTO A GUCCI SHOP BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE HER PIECES ARE DISPLAYED BITCH- LIKE- WTF IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND? SHE PROBABLY WENT THERE TO PICK UP HARRY'S SUITS FOR THE TOUR!!

user9. I don't understand why people hate Luna, she's the kindest soul you could ever meet

user10. LIKE DON'T YALL UNDERSTAND? THEY CAME OUT OF THE SHOP WITH 15 BAGS??? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IN THOSE BAGS? FUCKING STRAW? 

user11. They spent 3 hours in the store...they might have done other things...

user12. ARE YOU SERIOUS RN? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY IMPLYING THAT HARRY AND LUNA WAS FUCKING IN A BLOODY GUCCI STORE? DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?

user13. Harries are so toxic sometimes. These kind of people might be the reason Luna is in possible danger. Maybe she might've been threatened by someone. Harry was looking after her because he's a fucking human who cares about everyone. I really don't see why others hate on Luna saying that she's an attention seeking w h o r e?

user14. Did you- airheads knew that Luna has never had a relationship with anyone? in camera or off camera? how can you guys say that she's a whore when she's never been with someone before?  

user15. Also, you can't say that 'IT'S THE WAY SHE DRESS' because I've never seen that girl wear something that is above her thigh. I've never seen her wearing a bikini. I've never seen her wearing anything- ANYTHING- that we call HOT or SEXY or whatever- but still- she's one of the most beautiful people in the world- inside and out. You guys should be disgusted in yourself if you think of Luna that way

user16. ^^^ all of the above, preach.

user17. Imagine if she ever see this- she treats everyone so lovely, she don't deserve this stupid hate- she deserves the world

user18. I have-personally- I have never seen people love a FASHION DESIGNER like everyone loves Luna

user19. And it's not our problem if they're in a relationship or something...

user20. Let's all just take a deep breath and calm down shall we? We can acknowledge the cuteness in that photo in the mean time..