17.

HARRY STYLES AND LUNA ADDISON ARRIVE AT FRANCE ON THEIR OWN

Singer, Harry Styles and, Designer, Luna Addison had been spotted arriving at the France Airport today. Styles and Addison seemed to have arrived in a private jet and was escorted out of the place by security.

The 'Sign Of The Time' singer is in the middle of his first world Tour, Harry Styles; Live On Tour, which is revolving on his first self titled debut album he released as a solo artist. Luna-Love Addison is our absolute favorite designer who is a part of the great GUCCI designing team. On September, 2017, Luna signed in as Styles' outfit designer and head of wardrobe department for his tour and is currently working with the pop star.

Today, The former One Direction member landed on France with the GUCCI designer around midday. ON the main floor, the singer stopped to take a few pictures with the fans while Addison was escorted away, having no chance to get a picture with the dedicated fans. Even though, she did managed to sneak a pose or two for her beloved fans, making hearts with her fingers.

What we're looking into is, that only Styles and Addison arrived in France while the other crew members or the band members seemed to be nowhere yet. Is there something that we don't know of? Possibly a new Harry Styles girlfriend? or a boyfriend for the famous young designer? Stay tuned for more news about the possible couple!

celebnews