23.

Harry knocked on the fancy door in front of him. A muffled sound was heard on the other side before the door flew open. Luna was standing inside the room in a tank top and denim jeans. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and was sitting on her head. Her face looked flushed. Harry assumed that she just got out of the shower.

"Come in Harry" She stepped to the side, letting him inside.

"I'm sorry was I disturbing you?" He asked as he stepped inside. Luna closed the door before looking over at him with an are you kidding me look.

"Of course not" She huffed. "I went to shower and then got out to chill, I was hoping to come over to yours anyway"

"So what do you wanna do?" Harry sat down on the plush mattress which was adored by a heavy white cloth and a fancy looking golden cover up. Luna went over and sat next to him.

"I don't know" She thought. "I don't want to go out though, I'm so tired" She sighed. Harry furrowed his eyebrows as he took in Luna's posture. She was hunching over a little bit more than usual. (it's not like he remembered her back hunching pftt) And she did look worn out.

"Were you staying up late?" He questioned as he slowly brought a hand to her back. He kept it there, not touching her skin. His mom raised him to be a proper man.

"I had to" Luna gave a soft whine. "I just can't get the Amsterdam one right. I always mess the ruffles up, I can't believe it. I'm so used to working with the Gucci team that I'm so awkward around Givenchy or Harris Reed" She rambled in her soft voice. "I'm familiar with YSL now and Harry you don't have to keep your hand in the air, it's okay" She gave a laugh at the end.

Harry felt himself flushing at the catch. He just gave a smile as he finally put his hand on her back. He observed her face for a moment before slowly digging his fingertips to her back. June let out a soft sigh at the contact.

"Were you hunched over your machine all night?" He questioned as he continued to press her fingers to her back.

"I was sketching all night" June let out a shuddered breath.

"Come on, lay down" Luna obliged without a hesitation. The towel untied as she slip up on the bed and laid down. Harry stood up and picked up the white towel before throwing it to the floor. Luna was now lying on his stomach on the bed with the side of her face pressed to the pillow. Her mildly dry hair was falling in her back. Harry got on the bed and sat next to her with his legs crossed. He carefully gathered her hair into one shoulder and let it sit there. Luna was watching him with blue eyes flickering.

Harry then ever so slowly started to massage her back, making the girl groan into the mattress in relief. He supped his thumbs to the dimples in her back. He pressed his fingers around her spine making Luna take a sharp breath. He kneaded his palm to the back of her shoulders. Luna was almost purring in the sheets.

Fifteen minutes later, he was don't with her massage. Luna felt more relieved after it. The knots in her back was gone and she felt comfortable.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Harry questioned from his place in the bed. He was sitting up straight against the headboard with his legs bent in front of him and flipping through the movies in the tv in front of the bed.

"Why not?" Luna answered as she crawled to the bed next to him. She plopped down on the space next to him, But not after grabbing her baby blue pillow from home.

Harry chuckled at her behavior before turning back to the tv.

"Mean girls?"

"Fuck yes, I love mean girls" Luna happily muttered. Harry turned on his side to look at her with wide eyes. The girl shrugged. "What?"

"Luna Love Addison just said a curse word" Both of them broke out into laughter. It was a rare occasion. Luna usually never cursed. So when she do, it was a big deal for others. "This is twitter worthy" 

Harry laughed as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. 

"NO!" Luna quickly tried to grab it from him. But Harry just pulled it back which caused her to fall on top of him. Harry went rigid as well as the girl. They stopped laughing as they're minds raced around. Luna quickly got into action and went to move away but Harry was quick to snake his arms around her lower back, not giving her a chance to leave.

Luna looked at him with furrowed eyebrows but Harry ignored her gaze. He stared at the lit screen of his phone instead. Luna had no choice than to settle in his arms. She sighed as she nestled herself between his shoulder and neck. Once she was comfortable, she looked over at where Harry had a new tweet section opened in twitter. He typed out something before hitting the blue send button.

Luna chuckled as he grabbed his phone from his hand to look at the reason tweet.

Harry_Styles @harrystyles

Hello everyone! Just here to let you know that LunaLoveAddi just said a curse word. All the love, H

Luna chuckled as she scrolled through the comments. Most of them saying they were cute, tweeting to each other. She then decided to go to settings till Harry scrolled in the tv, trying to find Mean Girls.

She saw the way he had his public notifications turned off. His dms were changed so only the people he follows can send you messages. Luna scrolled past them and went to the display section. She quickly tapped on the green flower and saved the setting before closing the twitter app. She then set his phone aside before grabbing the pillow and giving it to Harry.

Harry started the movie and set the remote aside as well. He then slid on the bed a little bit before tightening his arms around the small girl in his embrace. He cuddled the pillow to his chest and to her side, to make her more comfortable.

Luna let out a happy sigh as the movie started.

"Harry?"

He hummed in response.

"I'm glad I joined you on tour"