04.

DESIGNER, LUNA-LOVE ADDISON, GOING ON TOUR WITH HARRY STYLES

The former member of British boyband, One Direction, Harry Styles (23) just announced that he will be starting his first world tour as a solo artist on September. The 'sign of the times' singers first solo debut self titled album was released on 12 May 2017, through Columbia Records and Styles' own label, Erskine Records.

Inside sources has revealed who will be joining Styles for the tour this year.

The 'Lights up' singers band consist of Mitch Rowland, Style's close friend and guitarist. Drummer, Sarah Jones, Keyboardist, Clare Uchima and guitar bassist, Adam Prendergast.

Helene Pamburn, the French photographer is signed as Styles' official photographer for the tour.

However, Harry's official instagram (hshq) said that this year, a new figure is joining the official crew of Harry Styles. Lou Teasdale used to be the One Direction stylist as well as throughout the first few months of Harry's solo career. But however, Teasdale has official quit working with Styles after her contract was over. And this year, in advance, the famous, A rated, GUCCI fashion designer is to join Styles' on his tour. And it's none other than, Luna-Love Addison.

Luna Addison is a British, French fashion designer with a small Thai inheritance. After her school academics, she became a scholar student in the institute of Fashion in New York, After graduating, Addison got the lucky chance to be the intern for GUCCI as only one student for year is signed for the designer brand. For her internship, she was working under none other than the fashion legend himself, Alessandro Michele. We only wish to have a luck like Luna, don't we?

Inside sources say that Michele introduced Styles and Addison back in 2015. And they immediately hit off as the pop star was a big fan of her work. It was well seen after 'KIWI' singer wore a piece of Luna's to 2015, AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS (AMA) Even after that show, Styles were seen wearing pieces from Addison's. Luna has also worked with famous celebs such as Zendaya, Lana Del Rey, Dakota Johnson, Saoirse Ronan and  Jared Leto. Addison is also famous as an activist among the society. She is highly appreciated by fans for her unique choice and gender-fluid designs in fashion.

We are hundred percent sure that Harry's first tour will be a GLAM with Addison's work.

However this young aspiring designer is now set to start her life on road, with Harry Styles.

- celebnews -