𝑨𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Hey guys,

First of all, I just want to ask, What the fuck is this book?

I started this book a couple of months ago and now when I read it, I'm like Omg Esa, why are you so dumb?

I apologize for all the cringe and weird things I've given to you throughout the book and to let you know that I'm trying to correct my mistakes and edit them as much as I can. So don't get too confused if you get an update on earlier chapters.

But today I'm here to tell you that this book is gonna take a turn. I've studied the art of social media books (Just kidding, I never did) but trust me, I've improved. So no more cringe and cliche.

Just letting you know that chapter's after this announcement is going to be quite different from what they used to be. I'll try my best to redo earlier chapters to look like them as much I can, so please be patient with me. This book is currently at 12.9k and it's mind-blowing how much you guys show support even though this is the most fucked up book. so THANK YOU.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERY SINGLE READ, VOTE, COMMENT.

Just remember that I see every single vote and comment you guys leave :)

To a new start point of Star & His Moon🍾

STAY SAFE AND WEAR A MASK

- Esa