31.

"Lunes, your dog is sniffing my foot" Harry whined. "Again"

Luna rolled her eyes as she turned around to look at him. And as said, the dog was circling Harry's shoe cladded feet, sniffing loudly. And Harry was looking down at Duke with his face all scrunched up, his fist was gripping Duke's leash, afraid of letting the dog go and losing him. Luna thought the sight was really cute.

"Oh Duke, give it a rest" She walked over to them and crouched down. "For the last time, Harry's shoes are not a place for you to do your business in" With that she grabbed the dog and took the leash from Harry's grasp. The dog forgot long about his shoe when he felt Luna's arms hold him tight.

Harry and Luna was taking a walk in the plains of Bern. It was honestly a heavenly sight for Harry's eyes. Luna was not surprised by it. She experienced this sight every day in every year before she went on tour with Harry. If somebody asked him what his favorite city of Switzerland. Sorry Basel but, it would be Bern.

In Bern, there are a lot of historical landmarks and museums. He was also told that this place was under UNESCO protection. Harry loved architecture in Bern, it was different from the rest of the places he's been to. Which will only be Zurich, Basel. Harry remembered Bern back in Where We Are Tour. but unfortunately, they couldn't travel around that much because of the tight schedule. There were a lot of bridges in Bern. And Harry couldn't think but how romantic it would be if- Focus.

It was cold in the town but in the plains, it was hot and defined summer. It was really confusing.

But this time, Luna took Harry to different places in Bern. Including Zytglogge and Bear Pitt. And boy, bears were a handful.

"What are you thinking?" Luna asked as she walked behind Duke.

"Switzerland is beautiful" Harry said, meaning everything. "I'm sad I didn't got to see it before but then again, this time I got a really good tour guide so" Luna laughed at him making Harry chuckle along. "And a very beautiful one I may add"

He just hoped his voice was not louder than a mere whisper.

Harry loved Luna's laugh. It was something that could just light everything up. Her smile alone could make you smile in your worst times. She, generally, was like an angel sent from heaven to make everyone laugh. She honestly made everything easy. She was not hard to deal with, a dedicated worker and also one of the kindest people Harry had every met.

Luna had a heart bigger than London. And London, is quite big.

Her heart was out of this world. Her kindness was everything Harry loved. But sometimes, it was a disadvantage. Especially when people use her kindness and big heart to just get something out of her. 

"Just wait until you eat the chocolate sweetheart"

Harry physically felt his heart jump out of his chest and run down the path they were walking. He hope the security guard behind them caught it in time.

"Oh, I just know that chocolate is the best part" He laughed as they neared an arch in the middle of the road. And much to Harry's dismay, there was a small crowd of people gathered around it. Just taking pictures. But when one girl noticed his presence, he just knew the freedom would end just like that. He loved his fans, they paid his bills, they gave him a job, they support him every step of the way but sometimes, he just want to take a stroll without getting mobbed and swarmed. Most of the time, his fans understood when he needed some space. It was mostly paparazzi. But luckily, there were not many paps in Swiss.

Same thing happened with Luna. Walking around in Bern was okay since most of the people were really respectful and almost never disrespect her. But there are times when things get ugly.